JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Holds 48 long guns asking $1000 call or txt 5037537446 in the gresham area

20151105_115320.jpg

20151105_115332.jpg

20151105_115406.jpg

20151105_115418.jpg

U can think what u want I got it from mountain view safe in boring and if u can get one like mine for cheaper then go do that if you where Serious about the safe Then ask serious questions and stop wasting my time

U can think what u want I got it from mountain view safe in boring and if u can get one like mine for cheaper then go do that if you where Serious about the safe Then ask serious questions and stop wasting my time

I do apologize for asking what the actual brand model and age are. Pretty unorthodox questions for sure. :rolleyes:

I'm trying not to "think" anything hence the questions hoping for factual answers. Your deception speaks volumes.

Good luck with sale.

Pretty reasonable questions. Why get all uptight instead of just answering? Questions asked twice with no answer don't generally help a sale.

You are waisting your time just being here if you think someone will ever be interested in something you have for sale, with that attitude.

If you want a cheap safe then go buy a cheap safe I got it from Charlie from Mountain View safe and boring and good luck trying to get one from him now just tired of people wasting my time

Okay. We'll go away.

But if you were selling a car you would at least post the year, make and model. There are big differences in safes as to quality of manufacture and materials used. Telling us where you bought it tells us almost nothing.

I asked the same questions over a month ago - which means that if you had answered them I might have been interested in buying it.

But you didn't answer, so I am wasting my time here.

Good luck. :rolleyes:

All of Charlies safe's are made in China. I bought my first safe from him a couple of years ago and it's not a high quality safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top