JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those who are eligible, but choose not to vote, in my mind, are scumbags. Their opinion does not matter if they don't get out and VOTE.

God forbid someone refuse to participate in the election theater of casting a meaningless vote for tyrant A or B, all so the criminal regime can use the charade to claim legitimacy for their oppression, theft and murder.

I'm still wondering about those white boxes along the freeway. some cities they are like every 4th or 5th pole and in other cities they are almost a 1/2 mile apart, they are not the solar thing these are all white and attached about 15 ft. high.

I'm still wondering about those white boxes along the freeway. some cities they are like every 4th or 5th pole and in other cities they are almost a 1/2 mile apart, they are not the solar thing these are all white and attached about 15 ft. high.

They are targets for a tire full of gas.

A reminder that in many ways people in China are more free than we are ... in our surveillance state you cannot drive to the grocery store without your mobile device logging/tracking/saving data on you plus a slew of cameras logging your plate, your face, your life.

Only really an uncomfortable reality for those deluded folks who still believe they are 'free' while everyone else out there just wishes they had our freedoms. In fact, bad brown people 7300 miles away are desperately trying to take those freedoms away! So comically sad.

If anyone wonders how the apps on I phones can tell you where freeway traffic is slow or blocked. Its not highway sensors. The cell service pings your I phones and takes a GPS reading then see if people with phones GPS on the freeway is moving what speed or bumper to bumper thats how they broadcase traffic movement. So they are using your location and speed to tell the rest of the world. So the more people with Iphones the more accurate data. Enjoy your liberty.

If anyone wonders how the apps on I phones can tell you where freeway traffic is slow or blocked. Its not highway sensors. The cell service pings your I phones and takes a GPS reading then see if people with phones GPS on the freeway is moving what speed or bumper to bumper thats how they broadcase traffic movement. So they are using your location and speed to tell the rest of the world. So the more people with Iphones the more accurate data. Enjoy your liberty.

It's both highway sensors and phones. Ironically iOS no longer supports traffic crowdsourcing because they stopped using google maps.

Android users can disable this by turning off all location reporting options.

That's not true. There are crowdsourced traffic systems you can sign up for like Waze and INRIX but you have to load their app or drive a fleet vehicle or taxi.
Most of their data still comes from good old traffic cameras.

If you thought about it for a few seconds you'd realize gathering all cell phone location data would never work for traffic anyway. The moment a crowd with phones got onto a train that ran alongside a freeway it would screw up.

Lot of paranoia in this thread.

I am glad you felt the need to correct something that is not even being talked about. Whatever. The Iphone apps are not for commercial use if you thought about it cell phones are not that accurate they can use cell tower location or GPS depending on capability. We are not even talking about the same thing so before you say its not true understand what is being talked about. This story is over. There is no paranoia was just info most poeple are not aware of that there cell phone are people sensors sending out data Period. End of story OUT

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top