JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just read in the Bi-Mart sales flyer for the two days after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) that They will be selling their Savage Model 111 in various big bore (30-06, .308, .270, etc.) for a few pennies less than $300. I think that is a steal because I have handled a few of those and they have a really smooth action. I read a review of these guns by Massad Ayoob and he was quite pleased with them. Check it out!

Ive had the 30-06 for 4yrs and a stevens 110 since 87 both shoot great,can put 5 in a quarter size bullseye at 100yds all day long. Didnt really care for the simmons scope (they are okay). but I put a varix2 on it,stock is ok.great all weather hunting gun. Excellent shooter.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top