JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks, about 2/3 of you better rethink everything about what
you will do if a worst case scenario happens. I don't see much
survivability happening here.
This won't be some video game or medieval joust.
Unless you are at the bottom of some sealed missile silo, no structure or bunker will save you.
If you stay in them and or think your vehicle will keep you safe, rethink that.
The only reasonable method will be make shelters as you go and get the hell out of dodge.
Leg power will be the only sure method of travel if you don't wish to be seen.
Move at night and pray you evade IR.
Let the loonies do each other in. But do as you will..........................
You better have a half dozen strategies to work from.

No need to think in such extremes. Remember that 97% of the sheep's idea of preparation for the coming collapse is putting four cans of tuna in the cupboard vs three.

The best comrade for anyone here is the sheep. The completely unprepared in every way. The vast majority.

The flamer will spend literally months to years victimizing the weak, the unarmed, the unprepared. Cannon Fodder. Why bother with such a strategy for a long time when there are literally thousands of homes and refrigerators out there that might as well have a giant sign on them saying 'come right in folks!."

When there is a wolf out at a thousand yards and 500 sheep between you and the wolf there is a lot of things to keep the wolf busy for a long time. Also a lot of time for you to study its tactics and better deal with it when the time comes.

The truly sad part however is listening to the minions and slaves (ourselves) discuss how to battle one another while the ruling elite get to sit back and enjoy their theater of war.

No need to think in such extremes. Remember that 97% of the sheep's idea of preparation for the coming collapse is putting four cans of tuna in the cupboard vs three.

The best comrade for anyone here is the sheep. The completely unprepared in every way. The vast majority.

The flamer will spend literally months to years victimizing the weak, the unarmed, the unprepared. Cannon Fodder. Why bother with such a strategy for a long time when there are literally thousands of homes and refrigerators out there that might as well have a giant sign on them saying 'come right in folks!."

When there is a wolf out at a thousand yards and 500 sheep between you and the wolf there is a lot of things to keep the wolf busy for a long time. Also a lot of time for you to study its tactics and better deal with it when the time comes.

Even sheep get rabies............................
I will prefer to deal with things on my terms.
Population areas wont be part of that.

"I will prefer to deal with things on my terms."
Until SHF, then you deal with things on my terms, should I show up at your place.
Thats military trained with experence taking out soft and hard targets. I will not yell "Here I am!" when I get to your place.
I will go straight mid evil on your ***.
This is a warning to all of you who think you got it all figured out, Lots of guns and ammo and food don't mean anything it you don't know how to defend it. If you what to know how to defend a possition as best as possible contact a local ex grunt. He should know how to set up a defendable firebase.
And keep in mind to much focas is a bad thing. You might miss the truck that is about to run over you.

Until SHF, then you deal with things on my terms, should I show up at your place.
Thats military trained with experence taking out soft and hard targets. I will not yell "Here I am!" when I get to your place.
This is a warning to all of you who think you got it all figured out, Lots of guns and ammo and food don't mean anything it you don't know how to defend it. If you what to know how to defend a possition as best as possible contact a local ex grunt. He should know how to set up a defendable firebase.
And keep in mind to much focas is a bad thing. You might miss the truck that is about to run over you.
Yea, we get it.. a bunker/foxhole can be a grave for anyone. At least there's roses growing handy most parts.
big whoop

That attitude will get you far with my team ;)

b2e741_144273.jpg

So what, should we all build a doomsday castle like the guy on TV? I would love to buy a few acres, have livestock and a garden, but that's not really an option right now. How about instead of telling us all how many ways you can kill us and take our stuff, you start a discussion and give a few ideas about how to keep our stuff and stop the bad men (apparently like yourself) who will be trying to kill us.

Do you happen to be one of the "guests" from doomsday preppers tonight? Seems to be some resemblance of mindset with one of them...

There's quite a bit of information here, SURVIVING IN ARGENTINA.
He recounts how some would target remote estates/"firebases". They'd catch one unawares and hold that individual hostage until the rest would capitulate, starve them all and or just kill them all somehow.
It's not new, this killing of people business and taking of goods.. we've been at it a long time and are very creative.

There's quite a bit of information here, SURVIVING IN ARGENTINA.
He recounts how some would target remote estates/"firebases". They'd catch one unawares and hold that individual hostage until the rest would capitulate, starve them all and or just kill them all somehow.
It's not new, this killing of people business and taking of goods.. we've been at it a long time and are very creative.
In the Philippines this kidnapping has been a common tactic but it was usually reserved for the Chinese middle class due to their unpopularity with the native population. Most kidnappers were not into rape/torture just extort the money and release the hostage.

I gather that in Vietnam, sometimes whole families are offed via gas into the house at night while they are sleeping. The killers then just take up living there.. possession is...
I think it's either Vietnam or the Philippines, they'll firebomb your house at the smallest slight.

Do you happen to be one of the "guests" from doomsday preppers tonight? Seems to be some resemblance of mindset with one of them...

:s0114: You mean ole donut-boy from "Tacoma Washington" :s0114: The guy with the home made tar/metal body armor who had a relative shoot him with a shotgun to "test it?" The guy who probably runs the 100yd dash in 60+ seconds? :s0114: Doomsday Preppers was scraping the bottom of the barrel with that moron!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top