JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to Big 5 in tigard, I had to look twice and scratch my eyes. At first I thought it was an airsoft rifle, but the muzzle end was black! I said to the person behind the counter: Can I check out that m1a airsoft toy? Besides the M1a they also have the sig m400. I guess the wait won't be long until albertsons, target, safeway etc...will start to carry firearms.

All the Big 5's I have ever been to carry guns???????? What does this have to do with other places carrying firearms?????? Isn't Big 5 a sporting goods store as in guns are sporting goods???????

I bought my first shotgun at a Big 5 and even haggled over the price to get it.

Though big 5's have carried guns in the past it was almost always hunting rifles and shotguns with a tiny smidge of mil surp thrown in. The op might be talking about actual modern tactical weapons you would actually buy.

That is not too high of a price for a new M!A, especially if it was a loaded model. I like going to big five to see what surplus guns they have, and if they have the model I want, I ask to see if they have any others in the back. Came out one time with a unissued M44 from Century Arms. Hoping they start carrying and put on sale the MKA 1919 Semi-Auto Shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews