JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to Big 5 in tigard, I had to look twice and scratch my eyes. At first I thought it was an airsoft rifle, but the muzzle end was black! I said to the person behind the counter: Can I check out that m1a airsoft toy? Besides the M1a they also have the sig m400. I guess the wait won't be long until albertsons, target, safeway etc...will start to carry firearms.

All the Big 5's I have ever been to carry guns???????? What does this have to do with other places carrying firearms?????? Isn't Big 5 a sporting goods store as in guns are sporting goods???????

I bought my first shotgun at a Big 5 and even haggled over the price to get it.

Though big 5's have carried guns in the past it was almost always hunting rifles and shotguns with a tiny smidge of mil surp thrown in. The op might be talking about actual modern tactical weapons you would actually buy.

That is not too high of a price for a new M!A, especially if it was a loaded model. I like going to big five to see what surplus guns they have, and if they have the model I want, I ask to see if they have any others in the back. Came out one time with a unissued M44 from Century Arms. Hoping they start carrying and put on sale the MKA 1919 Semi-Auto Shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top