JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0155: for this.
I got 3 last year and the pickins were just ok, although I'm pleased with them.

My buddy just got his first gun (A Mosin) and after making the clerks open all their inventory so we could inspect them we found a NICE Hex Receiver with beautiful grooves and NOT counterbored. Still good ones to be had. Shoots like a dream. And for $99 you can't go wrong, spend another $99 on surplus ammo and for $200 you have some fun shooting for a long time.

:s0155: for this.
I got 3 last year and the pickins were just ok, although I'm pleased with them.

My buddy just got his first gun (A Mosin) and after making the clerks open all their inventory so we could inspect them we found a NICE Hex Receiver with beautiful grooves and NOT counterbored. Still good ones to be had. Shoots like a dream. And for $99 you can't go wrong, spend another $99 on surplus ammo and for $200 you have some fun shooting for a long time.

What some of them aren't counterbored? Time to get another!

I've found cleaning them with a metal bore brush, half a bottle of Hoppes 9 and about ten thousand patches works pretty good. Plan on an hour.