JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They keep jackin the prices up on these. Even with the rediculous shipping from AIM Surplus you still end up paying quite a bit less for one. The ones that I have looked at in the recent past had force matched serial numbers, were counter bored, and a little beat up. I know, it's a Mosin Nagant, they are kind of a rough rifle to begin with. However, why pay this price for a bottom rung Mosin when you can get a lot nicer one for cheaper?

- Not crappin on your thread just expressing my disappointment about their price. Thank you for sharing though :)

I haven't been in this long enough to know what some of these rifles should or use to sell for but I see a trend following like some of the AKs that I've been told sold for $100-$200 all day long at Big5 back in the day.

The Mosin trend has pretty well maxed out. When they were $50, it was time to buy. At $190 after BGC, you might make $10 if you sit on it 20 years. Unfortunately, you have to compare this more to the k98 Mauser's that Big 5 used to sell for $49. They maxed out around $2-250. An AK that sold for $1-200 would have sold 25 or more years ago and has far more value than a 100 year old bolt gun. Apples and oranges.

The Mosin trend has pretty well maxed out. When they were $50, it was time to buy. At $190 after BGC, you might make $10 if you sit on it 20 years. Unfortunately, you have to compare this more to the k98 Mauser's that Big 5 used to sell for $49. They maxed out around $2-250. An AK that sold for $1-200 would have sold 25 or more years ago and has far more value than a 100 year old bolt gun. Apples and oranges.

Gotch Ya!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top