JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somewhat hard to find in hard copy, but my ex got it for me for Christmas a few years back.
You need to read it. Everyone who believes in the Second needs to read it...

View attachment 1233891

Likie @BAJ475 says, it's long, but it's well worth the time spent.
I think I went through it in about 3 or 4 days over Christmas => New Year's....

PS: It was Irwin Mann's farm, not Henry's uncle's, that has the hogs...
I know but did I mess up the relationship between Henry and Irwin Mann?

I know but did I mess up the relationship between Henry and Irwin Mann?
Henry and Irwin Mann are really good friends/2A buddies.
Remember, Irwin was in the Warsaw Ghetto. Henry wasn't even born yet...

Yes, but IIRC wasn't Irwin somehow related to Henry by marriage. Maybe to a relative of Max Collins, Henry's uncle?
Not recalling that... Might hafta skim through the latter third of the tome tomorrow to answer that...

Somewhat hard to find in hard copy, but my ex got it for me for Christmas a few years back.
You need to read it. Everyone who believes in the Second needs to read it...

View attachment 1233891

Likie @BAJ475 says, it's long, but it's well worth the time spent.
I think I went through it in about 3 or 4 days over Christmas => New Year's....

PS: It was Irwin Mann's farm, not Henry's uncle's, that has the hogs...
I don't think I will want to visit Irwin's farm either, I and my sister raised pigs when I was a kid. I do not want any part in taking care of them now. Besides I detect that Irwin has a grudge against me. I think it best I don't visit his farm.

I don't think I will want to visit Irwin's farm either, I and my sister raised pigs when I was a kid. I do not want any part in taking care of them now. Besides I detect that Irwin has a grudge against me. I think it best I don't visit his farm.
Judging by your copious support of this site, the number/type of firearms listed in your autosig, and your previous posts in general, I would posit that Irwin holds no grudge whatsoever against you and I think you and he would get along swimmingly...

"Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan relaxed the state's rules for obtaining a concealed handgun permit following the U.S. Supreme Court decision. The action spurred a surge in Marylanders seeking concealed carry classes -- with some gun stores that offer firearms training saying classes are booked for the rest of the year.

On Tuesday, Hogan directed the Maryland State Police to suspend the "substantial reason" provision in the state rules for receiving a concealed-carry permit. Applicants must only provide a copy of their driver's license, background check, fingerprints, and firearms training certificate for approval. "

"Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan relaxed the state's rules for obtaining a concealed handgun permit following the U.S. Supreme Court decision. The action spurred a surge in Marylanders seeking concealed carry classes -- with some gun stores that offer firearms training saying classes are booked for the rest of the year.

On Tuesday, Hogan directed the Maryland State Police to suspend the "substantial reason" provision in the state rules for receiving a concealed-carry permit. Applicants must only provide a copy of their driver's license, background check, fingerprints, and firearms training certificate for approval. "

While I applaud what Gov Hogan has done in the wake of the NYSRPA v. Bruen decision, I still don't think a "firearms training certificate" is a necessary and required thing that a citizen must acquire in order to be able to express a Constitutional right. Do we have to have a certificate to talk? Write something? Go to church/synagogue/mosque/temple? Didn't think so...

EDIT:
Corrected earlier defendant (NYC, 2019) to the most recent loser, Bruen.

Last Edited:
While I applaud what Gov Hogan has done in the wake of the NYSRPA v NYC decision, I still don't think a "firearms training certificate" is a necessary and required thing to be able to express a Constitutional right. Do we have to have a certificate to talk? Write something? Go to church/synagogue/mosque/temple?
Kinda wish we did for civics...used to be called a report card or even a diploma...

While I applaud what Gov Hogan has done in the wake of the NYSRPA v. Bruen decision, I still don't think a "firearms training certificate" is a necessary and required thing to be able to express a Constitutional right. Do we have to have a certificate to talk? Write something? Go to church/synagogue/mosque/temple?
One Small Step at a Time Brother!

There was a time when we had to show knoloage here, or show proof of a Hunters Safety Course to be "Allowed" to have a carry permit, shortly after we got the good news that Oregon would be a Shall issue instead of a May Issue State!

Unfortunately many companies stopped cold selling them.
Old news and a month later it hasn't made one bit of difference. For sale, unserialized, and business as usual.

State bans? The dominos are beginning to fall.

Had not watched much of this. Just took a quick look at 5D and P80, both seem to still be selling their stuff.
It seems like the EPA ruling has them backpeddling. They want to keep the rule as a baby step to infringe further in the future, but if they actively persue it... shutting down a whole industry... then it would fall under "large economic impact" that strenthens any case against them of over reach and clearly falls into congresses playground.

Can't have that, now can they!? It would appear that even with brandon "ordering" them to break the law... it has it's limits.

To be fair, brandon already got his political juice out of it and forgot what he told them to do already, anyway.

Had not watched much of this. Just took a quick look at 5D and P80, both seem to still be selling their stuff.
Theyre selling some of their stuff. You cant get a jig setup from P80 . Lots of places , most places, stopped slling receivers entirely or only sell jigs and no receiver or receiver and no jig. I haven't seen any seller not doing exactly what the ATF has been telling them to do.

Theyre selling some of their stuff. You cant get a jig setup from P80 . Lots of places , most places, stopped slling receivers entirely or only sell jigs and no receiver or receiver and no jig. I haven't seen any seller not doing exactly what the ATF has been telling them to do.
1664197921512.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top