JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this forum have a means where we could communicate without public posts? I ask because I would be glad to discuss this further so long as I do not put this thread in jeopardy of being shut down.
Yes. At the top right corner of your screen, in between your username and your Alerts notification icon, you'll see an envelope called Inbox.
That's the entrance to the PM section of the site. Click it and the next page will have a big red box in the upper right that says Start Conversation.
Click that and get busy...

The one that really get's me is that EPA case and how deeply that might neuter the ATF. Making law ("rules") without any authority to do so is scary as hell. Especially if diddlebehinder is confirmed.

The one that really get's me is that EPA case and how deeply that might neuter the ATF. Making law ("rules") without any authority to do so is scary as hell. Especially if diddlebehinder is confirmed.
Rule making authority is normal, and not the same as legal authority.

In WA for example, you have RCW (laws) and WAC (rules). Rules are interpretations or clarifications of laws. They cannot undo the underlying codes.

That is why, as another example, the ATF cannot change the legal definition of firearms if it is already codified into law.

That is the simple explanation.

Want a Permit to Carry?
Well, first, give us (The Govt) your Social Media Account. Start at 1:15.
The Govt needs to know, what you've been up to and what you've been saying in there.

Rrrrrright......
i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png

Aloha, Mark

PS......the "good moral character" and/or "suitability" requirement.

LOL....that's a good one.

Do Politicians even remember their history classes?
In 1931, Weimar authorities discovered plans for a Nazi takeover in which Jews would be denied food and persons refusing to surrender their guns within 24 hours would be executed. They were written by Werner Best, a future Gestapo official. In reaction to such threats, the government authorized the registration of all firearms and the confiscation thereof, if required for "public safety." The interior minister warned that the records must not fall into the hands of any extremist group.

In 1933, the ultimate extremist group, led by Adolf Hitler, seized power and used the records to identify, disarm, and attack political opponents and Jews. Constitutional rights were suspended, and mass searches for and seizures of guns and dissident publications ensued. Police revoked gun licenses of Social Democrats and others who were not "politically reliable."
Taken from : https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/12/how-nazis-used-gun-control-stephen-p-halbrook/

Rrrrrright......
It could never happen here in America.
We Americans have the 2nd Amendment.
Well, almost/sort of, have a 2nd Amendment.

Last Edited:
Want a Permit to Carry?
Well, first, give us (The Govt) your Social Media Account. Start at 1:15.
The Govt needs to know, what you've been up to and what you've been saying in there.

Rrrrrright......
View attachment 1233162

Aloha, Mark

PS......the "good moral character" and/or "suitability" requirement.

LOL....that's a good one.

Do Politicians even remember their history classes?

Taken from : https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/12/how-nazis-used-gun-control-stephen-p-halbrook/

Rrrrrright......
It could never happen here in America.
We Americans have the 2nd Amendment.
Well, almost/sort of, have a 2nd Amendment.
They remember but are hoping that we don't. To the person who says I'm from the government and I'm here to help, I would say, Henry Bowman here, I understand! Would you like to see my uncle's farm!

They remember but are hoping that we don't. To the person who says I'm from the government and I'm here to help, I would say, Henry Bowman here, I understand! Would you like to see my uncle's farm!
Rrrrright.....so, you've read that book.

Permit denied.

LOL.
BTW......how are we doing on that updated RED FLAG list?

Aloha, Mark

Don't know what book, but sounds a little Steven Kingish. No Mr. Bowman I do not want to see your Uncle's farm.

RE : Post #522

That Red Flad mention was sarcasm.

Rrrright.....since you've been reading "that kind of book" (not on the Govt's "Approved List"). You must be DANGEROUS to an orderly/healthy/well-managed society.

See how THAT works?

In the Name of Safety.

Aloha, Mark

Don't know what book, but sounds a little Steven Kingish. No Mr. Bowman I do not want to see your Uncle's farm.
Somewhat hard to find in hard copy, but my ex got it for me for Christmas a few years back.
You need to read it. Everyone who believes in the Second needs to read it...

Unintended Consequences.JPG

Like @BAJ475 says, it's long, but it's well worth the time spent.
I think I went through it in about 3 or 4 days over Christmas => New Year's....

PS: It was Irwin Mann's farm, not Henry's uncle's, that has the hogs...

Last Edited:
RE : Post #522

That Red Flad mention was sarcasm.

Rrrright.....since you've been reading "that kind of book" (not on the Govt's "Approved List"). You must be DANGEROUS to an orderly/healthy/well-managed society.

See how THAT works?

In the Name of Safety.

Aloha, Mark
Damn rights I'm dangerous and proud of it! :s0067: Some how I get the impression that I am not alone and that there are others on this forum that are equally dangerous.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top