JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Making guns part of party politics will only ensure that we lose more and more of our rights.
Pretty sure he's talking hypothetically, I think obviously we don't want our rights subverted any more than we want theirs. He's merely making a point that we should get our god given rights back because everything he listed is completely RIDICULOUS. I mean could you imagine?? Oh wait, just look at the middle east 😶‍🌫️🤣
i jest but theres truth in it.

What a concept! Just imagine a website that welcomed all firearms owners regardless of what other positions they had so we could all work together on supporting 2A causes without demeaning or labeling them over some tangent issue
Why do people who claim to support rights referenced by the 2nd Amendment keep voting for people who promise to neuter it?

Why do people who claim to support rights referenced by the 2nd Amendment keep voting for people who promise to neuter it?
I don't KNOW if they do, Where's the definitive evidence? And I'm not talking about Onesy twosy examples, by in large I think those are the other people who don't care about individual rights. I think most people who support our cause are generally very well educated on the important points of politics and good and bad politicians. *AND VOTE THAT WAY.
The people who aren't, aren't and you can tell. And have them to thank for their wisdom and foresight for the positions we are currently in.

It's really funny watching the left in full melt down, especially all the usual players who find the constitution such a hindrance! Exactly what it was written for fully on display now!
The one that really cracks me up is Cali's Gov'ner, that shatweisel is really laying it on thick, with all his bluster and condescending talk, he is in for a very rude awakening soon! He's gonna find that very document he hates so much is gonna wipe that big smirk right off his turd eatin face!

Why would they vote for the other side, when they only give the 2a lip service when it benefits them and their idea of a compromise is a capitulation.
That is a problem of some, but as obviously shown on the last voting effort that took place on complete party lines except for 10 republicans. Clearly it is an issue of one side wanting to effectively dismantle that right entirely, bit by bit if necessary, and the other side not having 100% zealot commitment to oppose that.

For people who are naieve enough to think that abortion rights should not be linked to gun rights, watch the video on this page: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...s-bulls-Supreme-Court-ruling-Im-outraged.html

What I see is angry women screaming that abortion is good, and that guns are bad. One woman is covered in red paint and claims to be a school teacher who claims to be terrorized by gun rights leading which leads to school shootings. Remember, this is an abortion rights rally, with the participants carrying signs denouncing gun rights.

Further, there was once a prominent anti-gun rights organization in Seattle known as "Washington Ceasefire" that I used to monitor many years ago. Once I observed that they were co-mingling organizational resources to promote abortion, as well as suppression of gun rights. Doesn't that strike you as a little odd?

Watch this video if you haven't already seen it, it's very important in the fights that will be coming soon!
Note how many times he smirks, and laughs, and makes obtuse and condescending remarks, and how he comes across as lecturing a class of junior high kids that he cannot control, watch his facial expressions, especially as he calls out the SCOTUS! VERY telling, and VERY Dangerous! This guy is one of the very worst there is, make no mistake about it!

That is a problem of some, but as obviously shown on the last voting effort that took place on complete party lines except for 10 republicans. Clearly it is an issue of one side wanting to effectively dismantle that right entirely, bit by bit if necessary, and the other side not having 100% zealot commitment to oppose that.
And thats exactly how we lose our rights. If we can't get both sides to respect the second ammendment we will lose it. Making 2A support contingent on conservative values limits us to a dwindling pool of voters.

And thats exactly how we lose our rights. If we can't get both sides to respect the second ammendment will lose it. Making 2A support contingent on conservative values limits us to a dwindling pool of voters.
How do you get both sides to want to retain something when there are people who desire totalitarian goals and in order to fulfill those goals they must disarm the populace?

Economists figured this out already. It needs to be profitable to do the right thing, and costly to do the wrong thing. Then politicians follow suite.

And here we have an illustrated example from a woman holding a sign that says "PROTECT WOMEN NOT GUNS".

39C54A41-24CB-475D-8BE6-7763CE200D1A.png

It's really funny watching the left in full melt down, especially all the usual players who find the constitution such a hindrance! Exactly what it was written for fully on display now!
The one that really cracks me up is Cali's Gov'ner, that shatweisel is really laying it on thick, with all his bluster and condescending talk, he is in for a very rude awakening soon! He's gonna find that very document he hates so much is gonna wipe that big smirk right off his turd eatin face!
Be careful with that, shatweisels are pretty litigious and have made it pretty clear that they are done being wrongfully associated with Newsome. His application was rejected several years ago after not having met the minimal shatweisel standards.

And here we have an illustrated example from a woman holding a sign that says "PROTECT WOMEN NOT GUNS".

View attachment 1229807
Yeah there's always a few. Best not to get wrapped around the axle about the 1-2% (or whatever) even quite a few of the left are getting pretty gun friendly. Just hang in there. These things ebb and flow back and forth like most topics. Remember the only constant is change so why would you expect it to stay the same? Any topic really important will be highly debatable.

How do you get both sides to want to retain something when there are people who desire totalitarian goals and in order to fulfill those goals they must disarm the populace?

Economists figured this out already. It needs to be profitable to do the right thing, and costly to do the wrong thing. Then politicians follow suite.
We're a government of the people, start by not alienating people who have different ideas then you. If voters on both sides demand their representatives respect the 2nd ammendment then the authoritarians won't be in power.

View attachment 1229807
You realize that they say that because "The party you have to vote for to protect your guns" has actively fought against them for control of their body.

Watch this video if you haven't already seen it, it's very important in the fights that will be coming soon!
Note how many times he smirks, and laughs, and makes obtuse and condescending remarks, and how he comes across as lecturing a class of junior high kids that he cannot control, watch his facial expressions, especially as he calls out the SCOTUS! VERY telling, and VERY Dangerous! This guy is one of the very worst there is, make no mistake about it!

Did you expect anything different? He is a Dem POS like all the rest. I had thought that there was a chance of recalling him but after the vote I discovered that CA was beyond hope and felt sadness for the gun people trapped there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top