JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick, someone grab a canteen cup to latch all those liberal tears!

:s0140:
I think you are going to need more than a canteen cup.

1656207085502.png

My favorite reaction to the SCOTUS decisions this week
Lol @ "Rejected She-Hulk audition tapes are the best"
And "We need to Make Asylums Great Again."🤣🤣🤣
I don't get why these folks with such fragile " feelers" open themselves up to such ridicule. And they wonder why their reality sucks. Just quit posting sh*t! I mean don't! But maybe?

That's a FRUITful salt mine. (There's a emphasis in there somewhere, its your job to sleuth it out. ;))

Some of my lefty relatives and associates have been ranting and melting down the last few days as one might expect. This has been popping up all over my social media feed:
1656285987943.png

My response to a local "Bernie Buddy":
"Hey Mike, I know the recent decisions have been upsetting to a lot of people, but aren't you afraid of the unintended consequences? I know you don't want to hear this but the reality is that the Republicans have a 90% chance of taking the House and Senate this fall and the Presidency in 2024. I know that's painful [for you LOL, but omitted that part :) ] to hear, but too much stuff is broken and Biden's a dud.

Let's say you expand the court to a nine to six liberal advantage, what happens in 2025 when the Republicans will have the power to not only undo it but even increase the advantage for the right? Guaranteed once you set that precedent you have opened a box you can't go back later and close"

Mike still thinks I'm the ignorant lefty I was when we used to get drunk and stoned back in the day before I woke the eff up. Still no response and don't expect one. Guess it was a bit mean to kick him when he is down.

Some of my lefty relatives and associates have been ranting and melting down the last few days as one might expect. This has been popping up all over my social media feed:
View attachment 1229584

"Hey Mike, I know the recent decisions have been upsetting to a lot of people, but aren't you afraid of the unintended consequences? I know you don't want to hear this but the reality is that the Republicans have a 90% chance of taking the House and Senate this fall and the Presidency in 2024. I know that's painful [for you LOL, but omitted that part :) ] to hear, but too much stuff is broken and Biden's a dud.

Let's say you expand the court to a nine to six liberal advantage, what happens in 2025 when the Republicans will have the power to not only undo it but even increase the advantage for the right? Guaranteed once you set that precedent you have opened a box you can't go back later and close"

Mike still thinks I'm the ignorant lefty I was when we used to get drunk and stoned back in the day before I woke the eff up. Still no response and don't expect one. Guess it was a bit mean to kick him when he is down.
Agreed. Sometimes that's the best way to wake someone up though. Time to teach actions and choices have consequences. I'm pretty sure all these ruling lately (and more to come soon) won't really matter too much in the elections the main driving factors for voting are just to directly impactfull to ignore for the majority. By the time the rubber meats the road in Nov. I'm pretty sure (hopefully) they will see they can still get their aborts in their states that want them. Crime might even cool a little. What's more important YOUR wellbeing directly economy wise or your ability to be loose.

View attachment 1229584

Typical leftist crap and nonsense. We didn't get what we want so lets change the rules. Once again, they demonstrate their failure to grasp the concept of Consequences. Do they really think Republicans wouldn't pack the Supreme court to counter the democrats packing the court? At some point, SCOTUS would need to take over the House of Representatives to have enough room to seat all the justices.

View attachment 1229584
Visualize this scenario -

Abortion patients required to fill out a 4473-like form and get approval from a reporposed-BATF agency.
Abortion patients required to provide proof-of-training on sex education.
Abortion patients prohibited from crossing state lines by the federal government.
Red flag laws for abortion patients.
10 day waiting periods for abortion patients.
Abortion patients required to get a license to receive an abortion.
Abortion doctors required to get a federal license if they perform more than 1 abortion per month.
Abortion doctors subject to raids from a repurposed-BATF.
Abortion doctors prohibited from using "high capacity" abortion suction devices.
Abortion doctors prohibited from performing abortions at sensitive areas such as hospitals, schools, and government buildings.

What should we call these types of laws? How about ABORTION "SAFETY"?

Abortion patients required to fill out a 4473-like form and get approval from a reporposed-BATF agency.
Abortion patients prohibited from crossing state lines by the federal government.
Abortion doctors required to get a federal license if they perform more than 1 abortion per month.
Abortion doctors prohibited from using "high capacity" abortion suction devices.
Abortion doctors prohibited from performing abortions at sensitive areas such as hospitals, schools, and government buildings.

Add to this required abstinence training…

And limit the number of abortions a patient can receive annually…

Keep a database of birth control purchased, if the abortor has not, then denial of abortion services…

Add to this required abstinence training…

And limit the number of abortions a patient can receive annually…

Keep a database of birth control purchased, if the abortor has not, then denial of abortion services…
You can also add your not allowed to have sex outside your home unless you get a special permit (at least in New York state)

.........and your only allowed to have sex with one person, and must have a permit issued buy the Sheriff, subject to renewal every two years, if you wish to change sex partners, a whole nother 4473 must be completed and then a holding period of no less then 10 days. Persons may be subject to delays or denial, there will be a phone number you can call to get answers, but nobody will answer. All "Transfers" must take place at a licenced point of sale. Your permit only allows you to have sex in the home, you must notify law enforcement if you wish to transfer out of state! Any kinky stuff must pass an enhanced FBI BGC, pay a $200 fee and submit fingerprints and then subject to at least a year wait for your NFA approval, getting caught with out your tax stamp will result in a serious fine and jail time, as well as a loss of your rights permanently! No Zex for You! All imports have been blocked, so no more Slavic, no Asian, or any other exotica, and no more fake fully semi auto titties!

Lol, that's so funny I had to screenshot it. 🤣😅😂

Always Guns vs Abortions, have fun losing rights by pushing possible supporters away.
The constitution is a beautiful thing. It explains what rights are and why humans have them and who they come from (not the government).

There is a way/process to have things considered legal defined in the constitution. The founders did not intend to have a small group of people, unaccountable to no one, be able to make sweeping decisions for the entire nation. Hence the representative government. Within that structure it allowed for states to determine what was best for each state, while still not supposed to infringe on the rights stipulated in the constitution. The Fed has obviously grown into a behemoth it was not supposed to, but they also somewhat understood that possibility and enshrined the 2nd amendment into the bill of rights to make sure it was clear and unambiguous to help prevent tyranny from growing within.

I see this recent ruling as a "win" for constitutional law, and each state will be able to determine by its constituents what will be lawful in that state.

Regardless of the opinions either way on killing humans, wins for constitutional law are good.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top