JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But tell me that's not our tendency.
May be a human tendency, but I find that my personal fate has been most gratifying and rewarding for these past many years.
I mean, heck, the whole "Karen" thing is based upon folks who can't handle conflict.

Don't be a Karen. :)
I believe that I handle conflict quite well. And I hardly consider myself a Karen... :rolleyes:

But tell me that's not our tendency. I mean, heck, the whole "Karen" thing is based upon folks who can't handle conflict.

Don't be a Karen. :)
I try to keep up with the young people talk but it's not always easy. I thought a "Karen" was someone aggressively spewing out unrelated and irrational comments with the tenacity of a bulldog. Uncompromising in their beliefs and moral correctness no matter the evidence to the contrary and mutually agreed understanding of everyone else around them.

I could be wrong. ;)

I try to keep up with the young people talk but it's not always easy. I thought a "Karen" was someone aggressively spewing out unrelated and irrational comments with the tenacity of a bulldog. Uncompromising in their beliefs and moral correctness no matter the evidence to the contrary and mutually agreed understanding of everyone else around them.

I could be wrong. ;)
No, they are the type of person that immediately presses Ctrl+Alt+Del when their computer does something they don't like so they can see the task manager.

Right, the things won't be at the SC level. That's why the length of Thomas' "controlling" opinion -he laid out the tools to use. Courts along the way will now look to that and adapt. If not, then it will get kicked back down to them like you said, like an irritated teacher ordering a "do-over" on an assignment.
The 9th circuit is going to be busy, busy, busy…

Great news here, more far reaching then most here realize but that will come soon enough!

Remember, there are TWO more 2nd cases waiting in the wings, SCOTUS chose this one first to give it the proper context toward the next Two cases which ( given their Textual/ Literal Ruling) gives the 2nd the serious teeth it always needed, and will soon have!
The next case will be from the 9th taking in Calis mag bans and capasity and restrictions, it will also hammer the assault weapons discriminations as well as the those Ghost Gun fiat! It will also likely strike down a big chunk of the NFA, specifically SBR/SBS and Suppressors, as well as certain triggers and components!

The last case, which we have just seen with the courts ruling explicitly denying Chevron Deference, will evicerate the ATF, and likely force the court to ether re assign NFA or strike it down, which could go ether way! It also forces a revisit of GCA-68 and all the others!
This one could be the final straw as it would strike down most efforts to legislate at state levels against the 2nd, and force the feds out of the game! It would remove all attempts at a regrestry, all records, and remove most of not all of the BGC requirements!

SCOTUS needs to be protected at all costs. If all that isbtruly coming down the pipe, SCOTUS giving America it's teeth back will put a dent in A LOT of extreme leftist plans. Epstein didn't kill himself.

Can anyone translate what Joe is trying to say? He's disappointed... it only affects 40 states... he lost me. 🤣

That's embarassing:
1656148211044.png

Last Edited:
Hmmm my browser seems to be broken I can't delete Mr Smith's comment... Wait, oh sh*t its Mr Smith! He's become self aware, abort abort!!! :s0003:
Can anyone translate what Joe is trying to say? He's disappointed... it only affects 40 states... he lost me. 🤣

That's embarassing:
View attachment 1228642
I think it was sky news anchor who called it "indecipherable word salad" I think that's pretty dang accurate!

Last Edited:
I will be observing how another group of citizens across the country reacts to the Voldemort decision. I will likely admire their dedication to show up to protest their grievances, attract support for their cause, etc and hope we will put the same or more effort into protesting our grievances with firearm restrictions.

I will be observing how another group of citizens across the country reacts to the Voldemort decision. I will likely admire their dedication to show up to protest their grievances, attract support for their cause, etc and hope we will put the same or more effort into protesting our grievances with firearm restrictions.
Amen! I'll see you there brother! 🫡

What's the "Voldemort decision"?

What's the "Voldemort decision"?
He's referring to how the left is unified crying over the supreme courts decision yesterday to kick the abortion debate back to the states as it rightfully should be.
He's saying take notes, and we need to show up in force to make our side and opinions be known and voiced across the nation when people try to trample on our legitimate rights instead of just standing by and pontificating in the shadows.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top