JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Not for sale or trade. This is for donation to NW Firearms only. I'll leave the ad up (I won't be able to monitor it) for 1 week until 4/28/21 and highest donation to NW Firearms gets it. Donation can be in the form of making yourself a Bronze/silver/gold etc supporter or anyway you want to go. Again, zero money/no benefit to me. Brass to be picked up at my office in Beaverton during office hours by 5/5/21.

Most of it is once fired, but it's possible I picked up someone else's stuff at the range. Some is nickel plated brass from defense ammo. It's not cleaned or sorted, in fact, it's filthy:) Particularly the 5.56. I can post up some photos, but just picture ugly, dirty, empty brass. Cleaning out the basement and although at one time I figured I'd reload, it never happened and now I have zero need for any of it.

2400+ pieces of empty regular 9mm shells

1650+ pieces 5.56

500+ empty .45 ACP

230 pieces of .308/7.62X51

If someone says they'll go a buck for it all and you're the only bid, you'll get it for the dollar you'll donate to NW Firearms (Honor system), but if there are multiple bids high bid at the end of the week will get it. If you only want the 9mm (or 100 rounds or half of it or whatever) just state what you'll offer as a donation for it, etc.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ok I'm in but if I win the bid I don't know how I would get there to pick it up.
Maybe another member in the area could pick it up and hold it for me. I'm headed to Sutherlin for either Mother's Day or Memorial Day . If I get a "will do"
Then I will place a bid.

Ok I'm in but if I win the bid I don't know how I would get there to pick it up.
Maybe another member in the area could pick it up and hold it for me. I'm headed to Sutherlin for either Mother's Day or Memorial Day . If I get a "will do"
Then I will place a bid.
If you win, I can pick up and hold it for you

Then I will place a bid.
I live in Beaverton and will be happy to pick up and hold for you if you win!

I appreciate that very much, soon we will see if I win the bid. It's not about the brass or the money though. For me it's about supporting all the great Americans that still believe in our Freedoms. The people on this forum STILL BELIEVE !!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top