Bidens Plan To End Gun Violence

Obama was still clinging to the belief that he could work with Congress to get legislation passed and he wasnt willing to throw his party under the bus. Trump abandoned that concept long ago and has never been part of the party apparatchik.
Wasn’t Obama the one who said “I have a phone and a pen”? Then proceeded to legislate by executive order?

Asking for a friend :)

Reactions
Biden doesn't like your Citori or Bolt action either unless they are "smart guns".
Excerpt copy and pasted from the link above:
"Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Today, we have the technology to allow only authorized users to fire a gun. For example, existing smart gun technology requires a fingerprint match before use. Biden believes we should work to eventually require that 100% of firearms sold in the U.S. are smart guns. But, right now the NRA and gun manufacturers are bullying firearms dealers who try to sell these guns. Biden will stand up against these bullying tactics and issue a call to action for gun manufacturers, dealers, and other public and private entities to take steps to accelerate our transition to smart guns."
That idea is about as welcome as Communist China trying to implement digital currency!

Reactions
Some have suggested that our alternative choice for President would be worse for firearm restrictions than Biden's plans. Based on what Biden is calling for I can't imagine President Trump's plan being worse but does anybody have a link to President Trump's gun control plan. This would be a good opportunity to compare and contrast.
His plan should be the 2nd ammendment which has NO restrictions. Gun Plan my azz!!!!

Reactions
His plan should be the 2nd ammendment which has NO restrictions. Gun Plan my azz!!!!
It should be but he's already done more banning than his immediate predecessor ever did. That is of course not counting his failure to reverse "with a stroke of a pen" ANY of his predecessors anti gun EO's or directives going back to Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:
Look how far that got him. EO's get torn up by the next guy just as Trumps EO's will get torn up.
Understood, but not all get torn up/overturned, they’re still trying to undo DACA, some seem to stick. The point was Barack was no negotiator...

Before someone jumps all over me for picking DACA, understand the Mrs is from Peru as well as our oldest daughter. Difference is, I went through the process legally to bring them here, paying my fees, submitting paperwork and waiting on decisions. I have zero tolerance for illegal immigration, but that’s another subject.

:s0093:

Reactions
You could start with the 89 import ban. That's the elephant in the room . Then the Chinese ammo and gun ban, the Russian gun and ammo ban, the 82 open bolt semi ban, silencer parts ban, maybe GWs import barrel ban that killed the parts kit market or any of the other bans not codified in law you don't know about. Yeah, stuff like that.

Last edited:
Reactions
Understood, but not all get torn up/overturned, they’re still trying to undo DACA, some seem to stick. The point was Barack was no negotiator...

Before someone jumps all over me for picking DACA, understand the Mrs is from Peru as well as our oldest daughter. Difference is, I went through the process legally to bring them here, paying my fees, submitting paperwork and waiting on decisions. I have zero tolerance for illegal immigration, but that’s another subject.

:s0093:
I agree 100%. My daughter & Canadian husband went through hell for 4 years before they got it straightened out and he could live with us in Oregon. They relied on a immigration lawyer who failed to notify them regarding some paperwork and they ended up newly married but separated for that 4 years. That sucks and we too have no tolerance for those who want to immigrate illegally, specially if they get benefits! Damn democraps giving SS benefits to illegals when I had to contribute all my working life just makes me madder than hell!

Reactions
Guess we'll have to ban all automobiles and prescription drugs too?! Both are higher than gun deaths. Banning ANYTHING is just a a bad idea in general. How well did that work out for them with Prohibition?! :rolleyes:

albin25

Reactions
:mad: Does Biden have a plan to end "Arson Violence" and "Throwing Bricks Violence" and "Looter Violence" and ""invading Restaurant Violence" and "Blocking Bridges Violence"....etc......etc..
...... or "threatening to burn-down the country if a replacement for Ginsberg is confirmed violence" ??

Reactions
:mad: Does Biden have a plan to end "Arson Violence" and "Throwing Bricks Violence" and "Looter Violence" and ""invading Restaurant Violence" and "Blocking Bridges Violence"....etc......etc..
...... or "threatening to burn-down the country if a replacement for Ginsberg is confirmed violence" ??
Yes, he will ban the "Pro-Gunner" party, since they are inciting all the violence by making the "Anti-Gunner" people so mad.

Well, we already figured out his solution to police shootings. After the two police in Compton were shot point blank with a handgun that appears to be normal capacity, Biden's solution is for an Assault Weapon Ban and to ban high capacity magazines. Therefore, criminals no longer will be angry at the police and shoot them with pistols knowing that Assault Weapons and high capacity magazines are now illegal. Maybe, he will even consider banning shooting police with pistols too.. Who knows? We have a wonderful , brave new world to look forward to if Biden and The Anti-Gunners take the helm of power with their new leader Kamala Harris (with a wrinkly old face as a figurehead).

Yes, he will ban the "Pro-Gunner" party, since they are inciting all the violence by making the "Anti-Gunner" people so mad.

Well, we already figured out his solution to police shootings. After the two police in Compton were shot point blank with a handgun that appears to be normal capacity, Biden's solution is for an Assault Weapon Ban and to ban high capacity magazines. Therefore, criminals no longer will be angry at the police and shoot them with pistols knowing that Assault Weapons and high capacity magazines are now illegal. Maybe, he will even consider banning shooting police with pistols too.. Who knows? We have a wonderful , brave new world to look forward to if Biden and The Anti-Gunners take the helm of power with their new leader Kamala Harris (with a wrinkly old face as a figurehead).
Maybe someone needs to remind Joey that “assault weapons” and “high capacity” magazines are already banned in Kalifornia...

Come on Kamala, keep your partner up to speed...

Hey Joe!!!!!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom