Bidens Plan To End Gun Violence

Reactions
I don’t agree with the policies indicated by Biden (I don’t agree with racist/fascist aspects of Trump either) ... but stating rhetoric is not helpful either.
Based on the rest of your comment you agree with quite a bit of Biden's policies. There are no racist/fascist aspects of Trump and lying about it here is not only not helpful, but is dishonest. Gun control and confiscating guns is fascist - that would be Biden/Harris. ;)

The following incident floored me when it occurred, where someone with a record was able to purchase an AK in OR and go on a shooting spree in a school yard in another state.
You cannot stop a person who wants to kill from doing so. If such a person wants to use a gun, they do not need to buy it - they can steal it or make it themselves. OR, they can choose far more deadly methods not involving a gun; fortunately they usually don't have the imagination to do so.

I really try to be in the middle politically.
You aren't trying hard enough. Those who want gun control are not "middle", they are deluded leftists.

To say we don't have a problem is simply obtuse.
There is no "gun" problem, there is a "people" problem. That's not obtuse, it's undeniable fact.

What is the common sense approach that gun owners agree to?
No approach will be agreeable to every gun owner. The solution is in creating a better, more moral people; that will be hard, and leftists aren't interested.

Preventing the CDC to study gun related violence to better understand the root cause is again inexcusable
The CDC is biased against guns. They do not have the capability to produce unbiased results, and they don't want to. We already know the root cause - it's cultural decay, poor morals, lack of discipline and proper learning in schools, fewer people going to church, brainwashing kids with SJW crap so when they graduate they think they are victims, and they have few skills making them almost useless to society - how can kids have hope with that kind of start? That's why so many of the mass shooters are young. There is lots more I'm sure.

awshoot

Reactions
If you want ANY hope of LEGALLY keeping your guns, that is your only choice. He's not perfect, but he's the best shot offered this year. So far, he's done AWESOME things with the courts; one more term and we will be sitting a lot better.
This -- if Biden wins the makup of SCOTUS will change and that case that CA just lost in 9th regarding magazine restrictions -- not just the new restrictions but the entire enchilada that's oppressed Californians for decades -- will get reinstated. And all the other cases in the pipe will be dead ends too. In contrast, if Trump wins, that's one more seat (RBG) and we will most likely enjoy a 2A for the rest of our lives. If he loses and Thomas retires -- kiss the 2A goodbye.

Reactions
That California school shooting occurred at the Cleveland School, in Stockton CA. All the news reports and article used the term "extensive criminal history" (1989 terms). Don't recall id any were disqualifying. Back in the 70s there was a gentleman that developed a safety device for revolvers. The hand operator wore a magnetic ring on there shooting hand . When the revolver was gripped in a shooting position, the ring caused a part, inside the revolver unblock the trigger mechanism and allow the revolve to fire. I want to say Foster City CA PD issued these. A number of problem immediately came into play. Officer had to wear 2 rings - strong hand, weak hand shooting. And every revolver and ring had to have the same magnetic properties in case another officer had to use a killed or wounded officer's handgun. Foster City changed out firearms again to those without the ring system.

Reactions
Some have suggested that our alternative choice for President would be worse for firearm restrictions than Biden's plans. Based on what Biden is calling for I can't imagine President Trump's plan being worse but does anybody have a link to President Trump's gun control plan. This would be a good opportunity to compare and contrast.
You wont find out about Trumps gun control ban unless he gets elected again. Then he's really going to be a loose cannon. He wont be limited by reelection at that point and his somewhat anti gun true self will start to shine especially if there is a big "event" . The NRA isnt going to have any sway.

I'm not a Trump guy. Never have been. I will be voting for him this time around but not because of the gun issue which to be honest is all I really care about. Ive read about Trumps micro strokes and while of course he denies it , lying being his forte', Ive seen the way he cant pick up a glass of water with one hand. That guy has had a stroke. That's just enough of an opening for me to give him my vote because God save us all if he goes 4 more years . We'll never see another Republican again in the the White House in our lifetimes. But, if he can't make it 4 more years we'll get Pence in there and Pence would make a wonderful President. I'm gambling on this one. Trump has got my vote because I think he's going to die.

original.jpg

Last edited:

arakboss

Reactions
You wont find out about Trumps gun control ban unless he gets elected again. Then he's really going to be a loose cannon. He wont be limited by reelection at that point and his somewhat anti gun true self will start to shine especially if there is a big "event" . The NRA isnt going to have any sway.

I'm not a Trump guy. Never have been. I will be voting for him this time around but not because of the gun issue which to be honest is all I really care about. Ive read about Trumps micro strokes and while of course he denies it , lying being his forte', Ive seen the way he cant pick up a glass of water with one hand. That guy has had a stroke. That's just enough of an opening for me to give him my vote because God save us all if he goes 4 more years . We'll never see another Republican again in the the White House in our lifetimes. But, if he can't make it 4 more years we'll get Pence in there and Pence would make a wonderful President. I'm gambling on this one. Trump has got my vote because I think he's going to die.
That is some serious honesty you laid out there.

HaveGun

Reactions
The same was said about Obama.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom