Bidens Plan To End Gun Violence

MechaNik

Reactions
So my Citori and Bolt action are GTG ?

The rest fall under NFA and another $200 stamp. Buy back stuff the stuff .gov never owned. No internet gun and ammo sales. So much fiir tth e Commerce Clause I guess.

Any gun owner voting for Biden should lose thier guns for being an idiot.
To be fair, they "could" buy back my 1903. But I don't think that's the kind of thing they're after

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
Dear Mr. Biden
I have an idea for a "Plan To End Gun Violence".
How 'bout going after the criminals who commit violence and leave the firearm owners of America alone....?
American Firearm owners are not causing the problem here...Criminals are the problem.

Your proposed "Plan" is very insulting to American firearm owners , for two reasons :
The plan as stated , assumes the ill intent of lawful American Firearm owners...
As well as saying that you don't trust American firearm owners with their Right to "keep and bear Arms."
You sir you will not have my vote.
Andy

Reactions
Dear Mr. Biden
I have an idea for a "Plan To End Gun Violence".
How 'bout going after the criminals who commit violence and leave the firearm owners of America alone....?
American Firearm owners are not causing the problem here...Criminals are the problem.

Your proposed "Plan" is very insulting to American firearm owners , for two reasons :
The plan as stated , assumes the ill intent of lawful American Firearm owners...
As well as saying that you don't trust American firearm owners with their Right to "keep and bear Arms."
You sir you will not have my vote.
Andy

It's basically the most illogical thing there is. Let's stop speeding on this said road, by decreasing the speed limit for the people who follow the speed limit. It defies common sense. The speeders will continue to speed the same speed as before, while everyone else will only be allowed to go 2 MPH, so slow your average snail of a person could go faster than you in your car.

What I especially love about these politicians, is that they let the ANTIFA and BLM rioters maim, terrorize, vandalize, assault and kill with zero consequences. Yet law abiding gun owners is who they go after, because criminals follow laws....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions

The rest fall under NFA and another $200 stamp. Buy back stuff the stuff .gov never owned. No internet gun and ammo sales. So much fiir tth e Commerce Clause I guess.

Biden doesn't like your Citori or Bolt action either unless they are "smart guns".
Excerpt copy and pasted from the link above:
"Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Today, we have the technology to allow only authorized users to fire a gun. For example, existing smart gun technology requires a fingerprint match before use. Biden believes we should work to eventually require that 100% of firearms sold in the U.S. are smart guns. But, right now the NRA and gun manufacturers are bullying firearms dealers who try to sell these guns. Biden will stand up against these bullying tactics and issue a call to action for gun manufacturers, dealers, and other public and private entities to take steps to accelerate our transition to smart guns."

Reactions

I have found some women's Citori to be VERY sensitive. :D:p

Howard1955

Reactions
From the list:

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.”

I'm pretty sure we have more than just those two options.

A4964431-8F6B-4B8F-85E2-055141C092C7.jpeg

...or have already done things for which they’re afraid they will be shot.

Whichever way the election goes, this is no time to be giving up our weapons.

Reactions
My initial thought on this is that Biden threatened gun owners in the primaries. He's lucky that I'm not in Attorney General Bill Barr. He would have ended up being arrested for sedition. He's coming after my guns? I think he's been doing some serious drugs in his basement while avoiding saying too much publicly.

On the right, we aren't exactly the brightest stars in the constellation either. Sure, going after criminals is part of the problem, but we allow the system to make drug addicts out of kids and our system of values encourages people to pop pills for every ill under the sun. At the end of the day, we can follow the trail and find that most shootings can be linked to the drug issue and mental health issues. We allow the system to create drug addicts and ignore children when they are exhibiting signs of what they will be when they grow up. You cannot mask emotional problems and mental health issues with drugs.

You cannot trust the government, the schools, Big Pharma, psychologists, psychiatrists and the mental health community to solve a problem they created and profit off of. Biden and the intellectually challenged dolts that follow him don't give a rip about stopping gun violence. The want gun control. They want control so that they can impose their will. They don't care about saving lives. I think the time for talk is over. We need to identify the real issues and propose solutions that the congresscritters in Washington Wonderland aren't capable of thinking up.

Reactions
Biden doesn't like your Citori or Bolt action either unless they are "smart guns".
Excerpt copy and pasted from the link above:
"Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns. Today, we have the technology to allow only authorized users to fire a gun. For example, existing smart gun technology requires a fingerprint match before use. Biden believes we should work to eventually require that 100% of firearms sold in the U.S. are smart guns. But, right now the NRA and gun manufacturers are bullying firearms dealers who try to sell these guns. Biden will stand up against these bullying tactics and issue a call to action for gun manufacturers, dealers, and other public and private entities to take steps to accelerate our transition to smart guns."
Yeah right. Somebody gets the drop on you and are about to kill you. A friend or relative picks up your weapon, but lo and behold it won't fire due to this silly technology. Guess that gun won't be so smart after all...

arakboss

Reactions
Some have suggested that our alternative choice for President would be worse for firearm restrictions than Biden's plans. Based on what Biden is calling for I can't imagine President Trump's plan being worse but does anybody have a link to President Trump's gun control plan. This would be a good opportunity to compare and contrast.

Reactions
Yeah right. Somebody gets the drop on you and are about to kill you. A friend or relative picks up your weapon, but lo and behold it won't fire due to this silly technology. Guess that gun won't be so smart after all...
Yeah, it is F***ing stupid. I think we can all agree about that.
I remember a few years back seeing a .22LR pistol that would only work if you wore a special ring, had the same exact thought.

The fact I can’t get my phone to unlock the first try more than half the time should be proof that “smart guns” should never exist.

arakboss

Reactions
Or you are able to grab a "smart" firearm from somebody who tried to kill you with it but what good would that firearm be to you? I guess you could you could use it as a hammer.

arakboss

Reactions
My initial thought on this is that Biden threatened gun owners in the primaries. He's lucky that I'm not in Attorney General Bill Barr. He would have ended up being arrested for sedition. He's coming after my guns? I think he's been doing some serious drugs in his basement while avoiding saying too much publicly.

On the right, we aren't exactly the brightest stars in the constellation either. Sure, going after criminals is part of the problem, but we allow the system to make drug addicts out of kids and our system of values encourages people to pop pills for every ill under the sun. At the end of the day, we can follow the trail and find that most shootings can be linked to the drug issue and mental health issues. We allow the system to create drug addicts and ignore children when they are exhibiting signs of what they will be when they grow up. You cannot mask emotional problems and mental health issues with drugs.

You cannot trust the government, the schools, Big Pharma, psychologists, psychiatrists and the mental health community to solve a problem they created and profit off of. Biden and the intellectually challenged dolts that follow him don't give a rip about stopping gun violence. The want gun control. They want control so that they can impose their will. They don't care about saving lives. I think the time for talk is over. We need to identify the real issues and propose solutions that the congresscritters in Washington Wonderland aren't capable of thinking up.
"I think he's been doing some serious drugs in his basement while avoiding saying too much publicly"

12o1l1.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom