JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a classic Stray Voltage rope-a-dope. Push a blatant hard-left plan and if it gets through it's a bonus, but the real goal is to gaslight people into thinking that the less blatant, less overtly aggressive *real* push is a compromise and that everyone who sounded alarms about the "dropped" plan were just being alarmists.

I grew up among these people, I KNOW their tricks because they TAUGHT them to me alongside their own children and I both used them and had them used against me on a daily basis before even leaving elementary school.

I'll see that and raise you a whiskey that he picks someone who can play a minority card.
Anybody else heard the rumor that Allen West is a gun grabber? It might be a good time to start spreading the word...
1631208838846.png

Yeah, but the DNC thought Joe was a V-8 candidate, seems he's having trouble, just firing on 1 cylinder. Either GG or Beta would be plausible. Or how about Rob Bonker (deliberate) of the Kommunist Republik of Kalifornia's AG office??
Joe was NEVER a V-8 candidate, just a Trojan Horse to deliver a payload. Similarly, Unelectable Kamala was only a payoff to certain constituencies, meant to in turn be a delivery vehicle for whoever gets Veeped upon her 'ascendancy.'

Right now, the poli-wonks I know are roughly split between whether Krazy Kommie Kamala is meant to parachute in Moochelle Antoinette or Killary.

Brady President Kris Brown said:

"It is immoral and indefensible that the only agency with regulatory oversight over the gun industry has been permitted to persist for so many years without leadership, because of the outsized influence the gun industry has over what used to be considered 'the world's greatest deliberative body,'" Brown added. She also said that "we cannot continue to allow this position to be senate-confirmable."

Can we say "sidestepping the process to ram whatever you want down certain groups of Americans throats"

Sounds like a dictatorship to me.

"It is immoral and indefensible that the only agency with regulatory oversight over the gun industry has been permitted to persist for so many years without leadership, because of the outsized influence the gun industry has over what used to be considered 'the world's greatest deliberative body,'" Brown added. She also said that "we cannot continue to allow this position to be senate-confirmable."

Can we say "sidestepping the process to ram whatever you want down certain groups of Americans throats"

To her I say, be careful of the unintended consequences of one's wishes.
Pendulums swing.

What's next? We spent all our energy combating a nominee so onerous that he was almost guaranteed to fail. Bipartisan resistance, no less! Now Biden will advance a nominee who might look good by comparison to Chipman (but not likely to be acceptable to us . . . remember, Beto is waiting in the wings?). But with Chipman gone, half our crowd will think "mission accomplished" and slip back into complacency. Half the rest of us will be too tired to fight anymore. That'll leave just enough of us to make a barely audible hiss and boo as the next nominee slides through to confirmation. Just as Biden's puppeteers planned all along.

Last Edited:
Maybe as AFT director, but since silly Psaki says he has "exemplary credentials" , JihadchildsniffinJoe is putting him into another position.
Have a nice week!

Doesn't surprise me in the least bit, once they get a ringer they're going to place him wherever they can to do as much damage to our constitutional rights and to anyone who says or does anything against what their narrative is. Especially to those who aren't willing to bend over and be willing sheep to their every whim.

It wasnt always a Senate Confirmed position. That happened in 2006 by NRA lobbying as part of the reauthorization of Patriot Act. Before that, it was simply appointed by White House adminstration.

It wasnt always a Senate Confirmed position. That happened in 2006 by NRA lobbying as part of the reauthorization of Patriot Act. Before that, it was simply appointed by White House adminstration.
Fine, lets make sure it does not change back then! Otherwise the anti-gun filth will get what they want...

Just waiting to see who Biden's handlers submit for the next BATF director. Biden and his handlers have around 3 1/4 years left so anything can happen.

Joe was NEVER a V-8 candidate, just a Trojan Horse to deliver a payload. Similarly, Unelectable Kamala was only a payoff to certain constituencies, meant to in turn be a delivery vehicle for whoever gets Veeped upon her 'ascendancy.'

Right now, the poli-wonks I know are roughly split between whether Krazy Kommie Kamala is meant to parachute in Moochelle Antoinette or Killary.
I've heard this, but not being around any real political wonks doubted it's seen as a real play. To conspirasyish.

To be clear not attacking. Just saw Biden as a reaction (to Sanders) play, with the Ds scrambling and not being able to agree on anything else in the heat of the election.

If it happened this would be... unprecedented? Jeebus, if real this level of political planning makes me actually fear those folks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top