JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jeebus, if real this level of political planning makes me actually fear those folks.
You SHOULD... the pols are just the stage puppets, the strategists behind the scenes have plans within plans designed so that even if we thwart one it advances another.

I grew up among these people, they educated me alongside their own children and setting us at each other to ruthlessly play smashmouth power-politics jockeying for position and the adults' favor was "Day Ending In Y."

At least hes out of the game, now on to the next fight. Worrying and preparing for the next anti-American that they nominate.

Its ok, he now introduced this new abomination on the country:

Will those who refuse lose their constitutional rights, including the right to bear arms? would you put it past them?

A beer says he nominates Beta O'Puke.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Political news - THE HILL, POLITICO, etc. have had big articles on Fake Name - Beta recently.

I believe that these latest long stories about HIS 'come back' or some other deal in the District of Criminals may happen even if so many of us are AGAINST HIM and he basically is a no nothing politician.

HIS RISE TO FAME came by marrying a VERY WEALTHY woman who had a VERY WEALTHY DADDY. His FIL funded a lot of his campaigns and he was really pushing him to win. Meanwhile the FIL benefitted money wise with Beto too. Vice versa. Business deals!

Beto is a big fat LIAR when it comes to guns, he has NO clue about the RKBA issue and I wonder if he even knows how to LOAD a cartridge into any type of firearm. I bet that he can't even load a d/a or s/a revolver!

Cate

Last Edited:
Its ok, he now introduced this new abomination on the country:

Will those who refuse lose their constitutional rights, including the right to bear arms? would you put it past them?
I would not put anything past them!

Cate

Hilary Clinton
I hope not but IT, errr, she would fit into Bye-Biden's anti RKBA plan.

I will look up Hillary's OLD plan for guns. I do remember that she changed her platform for the WORSE when she ran because it was in the news and in so called 'debates'.

Cate

Last Edited:
I hope not but IT, errr, she would fit into Bye-Biden's anti RKBA plan.

I will look up Hillary's OLD plan for guns. I do remember that she changed her platform for the WORSE when she ran because it was in the news and in so called 'debates'.

Cate
I just wanted to see the apocalyptic shivers running down everyone's back.

This quote from the article...

"... commonsense measures like universal background checks."

Because everyone knows that's how criminals get thier weapons.

You would think that a federal law enforcement agency would actually go after criminals instead of creating them.

Thursday last week, I wrote the following in a post here at NWFA:
. . . . with Chipman gone, half our crowd will think "mission accomplished" and slip back into complacency. Half the rest of us will be too tired to fight anymore. . . .
Then, on Monday this week I found an email from FPC bemoaning the following:

" . . . Something very strange - and potentially damaging - happened after FPC announced the defeat of David Chipman. After gun owners took a victory lap, the opposite of what you would expect happened: donations to FPC absolutely cratered. It's almost as if people are acting as though the war over freedom is over and it's time for patriots to come home. . . ."

I think I ought to frame this and hang it on the wall where my wife can see it; proof that her husband is capable of occasionally being right. In all seriousness, though, my prediction required no psychic ability or even powerful intuition. We've seen it happen before, and so have those who pull Joe's strings. Now we just wait to learn which big name gun-grabber they'll try to cram through the confirmation process while most of us are on the sidelines catching our breath.

Yeah, shooting down the Chimp was just Welch and Taylor getting their P-40s into the air and bagging a couple Zeroes at Pearl Harbor. The REAL battles, and there WILL be losses before we can start turning the tide, are yet to come.

Part of me says that Joe and Co have a ringer in the on-deck circle.

Another part says, "If they did/do, why leave Chipman in the box for so long?". No administration wants the visual of being denied, not even Dems (who REALLY ought to be used to it by now).

I think they're monkeying w the Overton Window, the name given to the tactic (already expressed earlier in this thread) whereby a radical idea is floated with the intention of moving the goalposts of normalcy. When the radical idea (or candidate) gets shot down, a new "compromise", still radical but less so, gets introduced in it's place. It's comparison isn't to the status quo, it's to the withdrawn radical thing.

Beto has baggage. He's a loser.
Hillary- ditto. Plus l doubt she'd accept... SHE was supposed to be the first female POTUS but it looks like it will be the 0% former primary candidate Harris. The thought of her absolutely losing her sh*t when Harris is sworn in keeps me warm on cold nights.
It'll be someone with less of an exploitable public track record but is a reliable gun-hater. That's IF they bother with it at all... 2022 is close, very close. It's time for politicians to start making noises about "unifying" us again.

Part of me says that Joe and Co have a ringer in the on-deck circle.

Another part says, "If they did/do, why leave Chipman in the box for so long?". No administration wants the visual of being denied, not even Dems (who REALLY ought to be used to it by now).

I think they're monkeying w the Overton Window, the name given to the tactic (already expressed earlier in this thread) whereby a radical idea is floated with the intention of moving the goalposts of normalcy. When the radical idea (or candidate) gets shot down, a new "compromise", still radical but less so, gets introduced in it's place. It's comparison isn't to the status quo, it's to the withdrawn radical thing.

Beto has baggage. He's a loser.
Hillary- ditto. Plus l doubt she'd accept... SHE was supposed to be the first female POTUS but it looks like it will be the 0% former primary candidate Harris. The thought of her absolutely losing her sh*t when Harris is sworn in keeps me warm on cold nights.
It'll be someone with less of an exploitable public track record but is a reliable gun-hater. That's IF they bother with it at all... 2022 is close, very close. It's time for politicians to start making noises about "unifying" us again.
My bet... if Chimp is a battleship off our coast "loud-and-proud," the next nominee will be a missile submarine, "run silent run deep" and not really a visible threat until the birds fly.

By which time it'll be too late...

I figured Merrick Garland was over and done when his SCOTUS nomination submarined, nope, he's back as DOJ AG :(. The guy is like a bad rash with no medical treatment available. Who knows if rejection leads to spitefulness; maybe Garland can get over it, Chipman, not so sure. Lets hope he's gone for the foreseeable future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top