JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Just, ANOTHER, bunch of damned lies. Still going after the "Gun Show Loophole" LIE!

We have a member or three here that are in, or relate to, the mental health care system. Has funding increased?

"Keeping 3 million firearms out of dangerous hands" Who's butt did his handlers pull that # out of?

The worst of all is "The Taking on of The NRA". The NRA is PEOPLE! American people! Hard working, patriotic, tax paying citizens of The United States! Gawd, these people disgust me.
Oh, it just kept going. I'm worn out from reading the addled brain, communists, agenda.

I have a AR15 so I am interested in the law. I did a google search and I saw that WA-1639 put a lot of restrictions into place, but I did not see anything about semi-autos with more than 10 rounds being illegal. Did I miss it?

No one said they were illegal( that is the next step, still coming) , just that "they" ( all semi-autos long guns) are now a Assault Weapon. I beleive that applys to semi auto shotguns too, but I would have to reread it to be sure.

I've noticed that the Democratic Party Platform was recently changed to not specifically say that they want a change to the laws with regards to AWs. They have taken a more "gentle" approach. Probably intending to FOOL the people about their true intentions.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....this used to be up on their site............
Preventing Gun Violence
With 33,000 Americans dying every year**, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.
Taken from: https://www.democrats.org/party-platform#gun-violence

Listen up FAT! If you think Joe Bidens gonna let you keep your guns you must be on coke. What are you a junky? Come on man! Nobody needs a semi auto to hunt a deer, come on man!
Nowhere in the 2A does it say Americans have the right to own a gun, Dont make me take ya behind the gym.
Weapons of war! Gun show loop hole! Full semi auto! Orange man bad!
Biden or you ain't black! Cornpop was a bad dude, sit on my lap, stroke my hairy legs!
What the heck is going on here, is dinner ready, where am I ???

No one said they were illegal( that is the next step, still coming) , just that "they" ( all semi-autos long guns) are now a Assault Weapon. I beleive that applys to semi auto shotguns too, but I would have to reread it to be sure.

SA Shotguns are not (yet) included: RCW 9.41.010: Terms defined.

(26) "Semiautomatic assault rifle" means any rifle which utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round, and which requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.
"Semiautomatic assault rifle" does not include antique firearms, any firearm that has been made permanently inoperable, or any firearm that is manually operated by bolt, pump, lever, or slide action.

EDIT: at least not smoothbored shotguns. It might get weird if we're talking about a semi-auto shotgun with a rifled barrel.

Sounds like the Democrat party hasn't figured it out yet, Americans aren't interested in electing presidents who openly proclaim they will trample the Constitution of the United States. Nor those who have plans to confiscate and outlaw guns...

See what happened to HRC? Joey Biden is headed down the same path but with a higher of dementia thrown in to keep it interesting...

I've noticed that the Democratic Party Platform was recently changed to not specifically say that they want a change to the laws with regards to AWs. They have taken a more "gentle" approach. Probably intending to FOOL the people about their true intentions.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....this used to be up on their site............

Taken from: https://www.democrats.org/party-platform#gun-violence

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I give you the Democratic platform sold as a food product...

check it out.jpg

Listen up FAT! If you think Joe Bidens gonna let you keep your guns you must be on coke. What are you a junky? Come on man! Nobody needs a semi auto to hunt a deer, come on man!
Nowhere in the 2A does it say Americans have the right to own a gun, Dont make me take ya behind the gym.
Biden or you ain't black! Cornpop was a bad dude, sit on my lap, stroke my hairy legs!

Good post!

Man alive, I laughed so hard that I almost spit out my coffee.

Putting this man (Biden.) in the race is almost ELDER ABUSE due to his senile nature not counting his ignorance, lies, theft, lobby money, the Ukraine mess meaning HIS money from there and elsewhere (NOT just his drug addicted, screwed up son's mess.) AND perversion.

It took him forever to THINK about and 'decide' if he would run or not. So the people behind the throne tossed him a bone and they made a DEAL.

Cate

Out of this entire country, with so many choices, we get stuck with two OLD men who have their own MENTAL ISSUES to put it politely.

Amazing... actually it is really pathetic.

Old Lady Cate

C'mon, Man! You know the thing, you lying dog faced pony soldier!

Aloha, Mark

Watching this ^^, and the part with Biden's wife, it's so sad. Why on earth would Jill allow Joe to go through this? Terribly sad. She KNOWS he is not up to this!? It seems very cruel.

Are we coming to be the laughing stock of the world with Don the-mouth Trump and Deteriorating Joe the degenerate Biden vying for the highest position in the world?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top