JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

ashheel.png

Sounds like a man who A: has no clue what he is talking about when it comes to firearms due to him calling them (I am presuming AR-15s) "assault and B: feels he needs to pull the "I will ban AsSauLt WeAPonS" card in order to secure votes from the overly-emotional and uneducated (on firearms) crowd due to his glaring incompetence in almost every other area, including speech delivery, that is driving the silent majority away from voting for him at light speed.

I am not up to date on Washington firearm laws. I am an Oregon resident. What do you mean?
WA-1639 classified ALL semi-auto rifles as being "assault weapons".

It essentially classified the 10-22 and my Grandpa's 1936 Remington Speedmaster .22 Short as dangerous weapons of war. Total insanity.

Last Edited:
WA-1639 classified ALL semi-auto rifles with the ability to hold more than ten rounds as being "assault weapons".

It essentially classified the 10-22 and my Grandpa's 1936 Remington Speedmaster .22 Short as dangerous weapons of war. Total insanity.
Is it legal for me to shoot my "assault weapon" in Wa?

However, as per federal law you can buy a long gun (including semi auto) outside of your home state. You can buy a long gun in Oregon or Idaho and take it home (providing you pass the background check). Most of the big box corporate stores don't have the balls to sell to WA residents, despite it being legal. But there are still some independent will sell to you (if they have any inventory left).

I have a AR15 so I am interested in the law. I did a google search and I saw that WA-1639 put a lot of restrictions into place, but I did not see anything about semi-autos with more than 10 rounds being illegal. Did I miss it?
No, semi-autos aren't illegal and we have no magazine capacity limit as of yet.

To be honest here...
I really don't trust any elected official in regards to what they say on much about anything.

With that said...

One good thing about Biden's statement ( whether he follows through or not , don't matter )
Is that we know where he stands and what he says he will do.
So its simple....vote for him if you agree , vote against him if you disagree with him.
I disagree with him BTW...:D
Andy

What's funny/pathetic is that most anyone who has been paying attention for at least my entire lifetime of about 30 years and obviously longer has seen right through the outright lies that these type of politicians spewed about "nobody is coming to take your guns" - while they simultaneously actively worked to do just that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top