Reactions
JJE Capital is more than just PSA. Is that number for just PSA alone or does that also total up the other 14 divisions of JJE?

S&W just wrapped up their fiscal year for 2022 at $864 million in sales. I don't yet know how many firearms they produced for 2022, but in 2020 S&W produced 2,324,717 total firearms for $1.08 billion in revenue while also in 2020, PSA produced 379,660 total firearms.

I'm not saying you are incorrect, but it takes a lot of sales to reach a billion dollars. When I look at what it took S&W to reach that billion-dollar mark.....6X the number of firearms sold as compared to PSA.....I have to wonder what is driving PSA's number, because it probably isn't just gun and ammo sales.

-E-
Another quote from the same source: "... we do $2-3 mill per day on the web site depending on time of year."
I don't want to thread drift this much further, but they do sell more than just AR-15s. JJE's portfolio and how it is interconnected would be by itself thread worthy. I also don't want to come off as a PSA shill, I consider myself more of a Aero shill.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top