JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would be nice if there was a way to find out who UPS's insurance is with and prove to them insurance fraud through probabilities and have their insurance drop them so UPS would be on the hook for all their own fraud.
Or say put Mark Rober style package tracking into effect. If I were UPS I'd be a little worried, it only takes someone who's been perturbed enough to take action to make a significant impact in the fight against them.

Um, they don't use "Brawny", nor any other tissue, in those MIddle Eastern poppy fields...

There's a reason we called 'em AssSplashers or WaterBenders... :cool:

View attachment 1252159

Some of them didn't even have the water hose/sprayer... just a bucket of water and a ladle...
I have been to Singapore and Malaysia and I was numerous "squat pot" toilets and they do not use toilet paper just a hose ,or a bucket and ladle. The hotels I stayed in Singapore and Malaysia had both toilet paper and hose sprayer or a bidet. The hotels in Malaysia, at least the ones I stayed at pointer on the ceiling that points toward Mecca in every room as well. The food in Singapore and Malaysia was very good.

The answer to how much ammo I have can be answered by my bung-hole, but you must stare at it for several hours before it will divulge the answer.

Any takers? :s0062:
I'd t(a)int it brown with a filter butt I'm not that good..

d1ff16e3-3c00-4493-9d8a-8ccb5002dec1.jpg

. The hotels in Malaysia, at least the ones I stayed at pointer on the ceiling that points toward Mecca in every room as well.
Even the bathrooms? Gawd, how I'd like to think they pointed towards the toilets so they are literally praying to the porcelain god.

Alright that's it I'm out.. I don't *want to disturb the peace too much..

Last Edited:
Would be nice if there was a way to find out who UPS's insurance is with and prove to them insurance fraud through probabilities and have their insurance drop them so UPS would be on the hook for all their own fraud.
That's likely the only way to apply any pessure on their private policies. Firearm related enteprises joining together to provide data showing UPS intentionally diverting or destroying customer property resulting in undue insurance claim payouts. They would either have to more publicly announce the policy (not a good look) or cease their devious practices.

If you think of it, if their intention is to hurt the gun industry by slowing the flow and creating economic hardship, then the best thing they can do is keep accepting and "losing" the shipments. They might want to keep that going as long as possible for max damage.

In the long run, I doubt it would significantly hurts UPS to loose all U.S. firearm related business though. Amazon and other mass retailers keep them fed pretty well worldwide. After all, firearm related type accounts are globally somewhat limited.

If all firearm related businesses chose to suddenly boycott UPS, it's possible they might reverse their policy... once other industries start to question, "who's next??" and switch carriers, but who knows(?)

Just guessing, but I have a feeling it may not so much be UPS doing it as policy (deniability), but winking and nodding a green light for employees to take advantage of "the blind eye" from their employer to steal and make bank(??)

Even the bathrooms? Gawd, how I'd like to think they pointed towards the toilets so they are literally praying to the porcelain god.

Alright that's it I'm out.. I don't *want to disturb the peace too much..
Inside the hotel room by the windows in the sitting area.

@Yarome
I've always dreamt of a shipping business that specialized in 2A stuff. Safes and house moving etc. You KNOW it would have a HUGE draw if you could get it started. It could very probably gain a lot of traction quick.
The logistics of shipping goods from point A to point B are not simple, not easy and would require significant investment in effort and other resources, including finances. Adding in hazmat and firearms makes it even harder.

The logistics of shipping goods from point A to point B are not simple, not easy and would require significant investment in effort and other resources, including finances. Adding in hazmat and firearms makes it even harder.
Yeah. Starting something up from scratch and in the least bit affordable for end users would be near impossible without partnering. If commerical shipping fizzles out it's more likely mfg's would have to run their own freight shipment deliveries to regional distributors for local purchasing. Online ordering and delivery becoming a thing of the past.

PSA would be in a position to do that. Slightly under 1 billion in annual gross revenue. They're starting a 2nd Amendment oriented bank/credit card co. with the capital already in place, just waiting for the right partner to run it. That and they want to get their ammo plant operational (very soon). They probably already have a shipping contingency plan in place to get their products to distributers/retailers for the eventual left wing tactics. 2A consumers might have to revert to the old ways of driving somewhere to pick up their order instead front door delivery.

PSA would be in a position to do that. Slightly under 1 billion in annual gross revenue. They're starting a 2nd Amendment oriented bank/credit card co. with the capital already in place, just waiting for the right partner to run it. That and they want to get their ammo plant operational (very soon). They probably already have a shipping contingency plan in place to get their products to distributers/retailers for the eventual left wing tactics. 2A consumers might have to revert to the old ways of driving somewhere to pick up their order instead front door delivery.
Have zero ties.. Will travel to support this! I had no idea PSA does almost a Bill in revenue!! Dang. Thats awesome.

Just think, I know there's a lot of doubt on the grid but IF we could pull it off somehow and get the Tesla semi's. You would be right on the precipice of just being able to load up a truck to move and just telling it where to go on google maps type deal and just hitting "send it"
Wire less charging pads would be needed though some kind of receptacle to auto plug in at. Obviously you'd need a little more like maintenance and what not. But TONS of steps and excess waste taken out of the process to make it simpler/cheaper.

PSA as in Palmetto State Armory? If that is the case, I think you would have to add an extra zero to their revenue to approach 1 billion. Dun & Bradstreet says $99.42 million for last year.

-E-

PSA as in Palmetto State Armory? If that is the case, I think you would have to add an extra zero to their revenue to approach 1 billion. Dun & Bradstreet says $99.42 million for last year.

-E-
I get my information directly from Jamin McCallum. He and his brother Josiah, own PSA.. The D&B misinformation actually came up just last May. His direct response: "That's not accurate, we have over 1700 employees and will do just under a billion this year in sales. I'll have to see where they are pulling that info from."
Coincidently, the other info regarding the bank and ammo plant was just updated by Jamin yesterday, but have been the topic of discussion for quite some time.

I get my information directly from Jamin McCallum. He and his brother Josiah, own PSA.. The D&B misinformation actually came up just last May. His direct response: "That's not accurate, we have over 1700 employees and will do just under a billion this year in sales. I'll have to see where they are pulling that info from."
Coincidently, the other info regarding the bank and ammo plant was just updated by Jamin yesterday, but have been the topic of discussion for quite some time.
I do LOVE their principals and fervent support of the 2nd amendment. I like how their product lines are expanding and seemingly rapidly. Still hoping they come out with more domestic ak variants, would LOVE a 54r and 8mm / 12ga variants.
Kinda tempted to get one of their glock slides as well. Been a LONG time since I've ordered anything from them.

JJE Capital is more than just PSA. Is that number for just PSA alone or does that also total up the other 14 divisions of JJE?

S&W just wrapped up their fiscal year for 2022 at $864 million in sales. I don't yet know how many firearms they produced for 2022, but in 2020 S&W produced 2,324,717 total firearms for $1.08 billion in revenue while also in 2020, PSA produced 379,660 total firearms.

I'm not saying you are incorrect, but it takes a lot of sales to reach a billion dollars. When I look at what it took S&W to reach that billion-dollar mark.....6X the number of firearms sold as compared to PSA.....I have to wonder what is driving PSA's number, because it probably isn't just gun and ammo sales.

-E-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads