JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NSA was collecting data long before either Bush was POTUS.

But yes, the Patriot Act greatly accelerated and facilitated the collection/analysis of the data.
Just Jr. helping to finish what Sr. Started.. Barry capitalized on the setup. Weaponized against 45 and wielded against the public from there on out.
Yeah it doesn't seem irreversible.
Scary how many people tried to warn us along the way.

And as such some have theorized that 911 was an inside job to be able to enact these very draconian measures to further clamp down on the American population, one of which the main goals are to slowly and steadily take away everyone's guns and to use the new laws (in creative and deceptive ways) created under the Patriot Act as an excuse to do so.....

But I digress..
Thats just tin hat thinking right?
Not to mention the gazillions of dollars in gold they used for three card Monte. And probably the building and life insurance on all the victims too.. Nothing would surprise me at all to the depths of depravity governments are capable of.
OK, You can have your tin hat back I kept it warm for you.

Last Edited:
Just Jr. helping to finish what Sr. Started.. Barry capitalized on the setup. Weaponized against 45 and wielded against the public from there on out.
Yeah it doesn't seem irreversible.
Scary how many people tried to warn us along the way.
I had hopes that somewhere along the line that one of the subsequent POTUS and/or Congress would have the cojones to do something about this, but none have. Not Obama, not Trump. Cowards and not leaders.

And to be clear, as I said before NSA has very actively gathered ELINT data and intercepted our electronic comms for decades before the Patriot Act.

No then these packages will mysteriously get lost EVERY time.
If anything I want total 100% anonimty. (Or at least as much as possible.)

We should have some generic hazmat item that they stick on all packages. Like 50lbs lithium batteries. Every single time. Ya know.. Kinda like how burden and hunters friends from the far east do it.
And you can always use services like simple logging and privacy.com for burner credit cards. If you REALLY want to you can at least be a real pita for them to track down. Have your non fire arms buddy order all the stuff and deliver it to his house. Offer free sec. Forces if the poop slides for services rendered.
I used to do my 2A purchases like that. My good buddy lived about a mile away from me. Until he passed away in February of 2021... :(

Absolutely ding dang right !

No search warrant, court order, bench warrant or probable cause. Everything, all conceivable information is already out there....
(even whether @Stomper uses 2 ply or 4 ply)

How ? ... because everything is connected and is therefore available. All that information..all of it stored in repositories. Anything you text, click on, call, even where you go and who you meet when get there.....because your smarty phone has 911 location that you can't turn off. Pull out the battery, Faraday Cage ? As soon as you use it, you're done. All you can do is use throw away your phone and pay some kid, who wont work at a fast food joint to buy more replacements for you But you still leave a digital roadmap.You would have to rotate your phone kids like the cartels do.

How did this happen..George W and the Patriot Act. It all went into high gear from there....
The lack of oversight due to new over top secret level clearances, cloaking the money, the mind boggling technology, incredible infrastructure and dark funding vehicles necessary to pull this off. Kind of like how Special Forces started but on steroids. Did I mention money ?

No, the days of men in black wearing Ray Bans are long gone.
They don't park down the block in surveillance vans anymore.
They don't tap phones with a bug wired into the target location. It's all done with an enter button at will.
All the information is there, waiting to be retrieved at will, constantly being digitized and collated at complexes all over the place. You don't know about them or where they are.
Collation and compartmenting are the miracles that make it possible..they eliminate humans from the physical tasks of diving into the incredible volume of . information.
.. Even most of the people doing the actual keyboard work don't have the full picture of what they are doing. From there it goes to the analyst levels, then the guys at the investigative level for packaging. Few probably even knowing others in the chain.

The old term used to be.."Need To Know".

The big take away from this is that technology traditionally reserved for cold war targets are now pointed inward. Couple that with less than visionary politicians have created a real threat to our privacy, be it intentional or deliberate. We are now being cast as the "Boogie Man".

The information of what you purchase, what web site you or I visit, like now, is only the tip of the iceberg.

Of course they can't read our p/m's here though ..that's secret, right ?

But hey..I don't know anything. I'm just an old fert biding my time until I can have a sit down with Sgt Nambu.
Worrying about this stuff doesn't help. It's out of our hands now and I personally think no longer reversible.

(But I did hear Stomper uses 4 ply. well...that's what I heard.)
How can you say things like this????????
You are not helping, not one bit!!!
You post crazy, paranoid rhetoric that starts a person worrying, thinking about it.
THEN outright ask the question!!!
Now, people ARE thinking what Stomper uses; 2 or 4 ply!!!
Yer not well at all.....

Joe

How can you say things like this????????
You are not helping, not one bit!!!
You post crazy, paranoid rhetoric that starts a person worrying, thinking about it.
THEN outright ask the question!!!
Now, people ARE thinking what Stomper uses; 2 or 4 ply!!!
Yer not well at all.....

Joe
I always figured he used "Brawny" sprinkled with fine garnet for that middle eastern poppy field nostalgia..
:s0001:

I always figured he used "Brawny" sprinkled with fine garnet for that middle eastern poppy field nostalgia..
:s0001:
Um, they don't use "Brawny", nor any other tissue, in those MIddle Eastern poppy fields...

There's a reason we called 'em AssSplashers or WaterBenders... :cool:

Toilet in Middle East.jpg

Some of them didn't even have the water hose/sprayer... just a bucket of water and a ladle...

Um, they don't use "Brawny", nor any other tissue, in those MIddle Eastern poppy fields...

There's a reason we called 'em AssSplashers or WaterBenders... :cool:

View attachment 1252159

Some of them didn't even have the water hose/sprayer... just a bucket of water and a ladle...
By "they" you mean him..?
"How dare you!"
Also *"for nostalgia" ie simulation...

Well since you asked
A lucid train of thought...
you win the old folks home!

In all seriousness a joke..
Kinda ruins it when you take it literally. :(
Your sense of humor is too subtle for me, then...

Your sense of humor is too subtle for me, then...
"Brawny" denoting a male masculine superiority complex or to be taken literal. (brown eye of the behind holder)
Garnet, denoting a *overblown literal male toughness in using sandpaper for TP.
Poppy fields denoting feminine proclivities in finding that perfect flowery field.
A dash of azzumption that he's probably served to make it barely plausible.
#Juxtaposition...

Last Edited:
"Brawny" denoting a male masculine superiority complex or to be taken literal. (brown eye of the behind holder)
Yeah, I got that...
Garnet, denoting a literal male toughness in using sandpaper for TP.
Yeah, I figgerd that one, too...
Poppy fields denoting feminine proclivities in finding that perfect flowery field.
Missed that one... was thinking about Afghanistan, since you had specifically mentioned poppy fields in the Middle East...
A dash of azzumption that he's probably served.
I figgerd he has...
#Juxtaposition...
Um, yeah...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads