JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I very rarely watch news...for obvious reasons. I prefer not to walk around pissed.
However - I just watched Biden tell everyone in a news conference that the summer of riots, looting and burning of businesses has "unified" every person in this country. WTF is going on in this country when our president says something as absolutely absurd as that!
Do you guys feel more united with BLM, Transgenders, DemocRats...and the like burning and looting? Would you like to take a few out to lunch today and give them a big hug?
Every time I think I've heard it all....this sh*! happens

WTF is going on in this country when our president says something as absolutely absurd as that!
WTF is going on this country is obvious - that the prez says something like this is just an indicator of his weakness and willingness to most likely say what his 'directors' script for him.

Do you guys feel more united with BLM, Transgenders, DemocRats...and the like burning and looting? Would you like to take a few out to lunch today and give them a big hug?
For ME - NO and HEII NO !

Can we stop referring to Biden as President? He is only a shell of a man used as a puppet.

There is a reason why Kamala stays at the Blair House across the way from the White House and not the actual Vice President mansion across town. Her and the Dem Shadow Government is who is really running the country.

This country is not united, it is greatly divided, and being taken apart piece by piece.

Pedo is kind of like a Drunken Airline Pilot, he is in charge, flying the plane, and we're all along for the ride and cannot get off! Kamal toe is the co pilot, too busy knobbing off the first class rich dudes so she can get more power! She don't care if Pedo crashed the plane, as long as she got more of everything she wants on the way in! Sooner or later, the drunken pilot is gonna crash, and God help us to survive!

These idiots really suck, the powers to be pull the strings and they dance around like the little puppets they are and camel toe looks like she is preying all of the time cause she can never get up off of her knees.

Biden is attempting to sell polarization as unification. Remember, to the Left, unity means nobody else has a say, so STFU if you disagree with them. There, that's nice and everybody is happy...

Polarization only unifies people into factions, which makes them easier to manage and control ala "divide and conquer". That is why they have been pushing identity politics for so long

The current overreach on our rights (it's far from just the 2A) will eventually wake people up, but I fear by the time they do it will be too late.

:s0114: :s0140:
:( :s0058:

:s0117:

This is all I'VE got anymore. After seeing how the elected elite's take care of the people, country, states, counties and cities.

The old Pedophile must be getting close to removal, he is always standing behind the Hoe when ever there is a public appearance and She is the first to speak! must be tiring for ol Pedo to climb all those stairs from the basement!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top