JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idiot-in-Chief Biden could care less about all the inflation he's creating not to mention all the money he's wasted. If Biden wanted Ukraine to have military weapons, then why did he give all those military weapons to Afganistan & those terrorists?

Idiot-in-Chief Biden could care less about all the inflation he's creating not to mention all the money he's wasted. If Biden wanted Ukraine to have military weapons, then why did he give all those military weapons to Afganistan & those terrorists?
Biden isn't the one who gave the Afghans the weapons, he's the one who told our forces to leave them behind when he pulled them out

leaving behind our weapons when the US pulls out of a combat zone is not new
I was in the Army when we pulled out of Vietnam, we left behind over a Billion Dollars of high end military equipment
main battle tanks, helicopters, ground attack aircraft, electronics and such
and much more was dumped in the ocean off Vietnam as our ships pulled out

I could use some friggen lend lease I took a bath yet again in the biden stock market...how low will she go. at this point I might have to start unloading my ammo stash lolololol, no that will never happen.

I could use some friggen lend lease I took a bath yet again in the biden stock market...how low will she go. at this point I might have to start unloading my ammo stash lolololol, no that will never happen.
my social security checks keep coming in, no matter what the stock market does
thanks for contributing to my retirement

It's either free stuff, or Burysma execs fly to the US and testify before congress.
Easy one, even for Presidemento Biden.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 5.01.03 PM.png

He was also VP when Obama coerced Ukraine to get rid of a lot of weapons with the promise of western help when attacked.

How did that work out?

I read that some missiles that he gave up camp back when the russians used them in this attack.

Jack

Sort of interesting that the admin is hell-bent on giving billions to keep a war funded, but hasn't seemingly done a whole lot to negotiate toward a peace, or even a cease-fire.

I look forward to the administration's well-thought-out plan to manage the nuclear threat of Russia then.
I've been hearing about Russia's nuclear threat since 1956, including living through the cold War, Cuban Missile Crisis
and 3 years in Europe just 100 miles from Soviet airfields with Nuc armed aircraft
so far all I've seen is boast and bluster
not something I'm going to loose sleep over

Using nukes would be suicidal. Everyone in the chain of command would have to obey the order to launch, knowing that Russia would cease to exist, along with most of its population, losing friends and family.

Not that is isn't possible that one or two nukes could be launched by "true believers" or unthinking order-followers. But that would require everyone around that chain-of-command to restrain themselves from intervening.

There seems to be an assumption that Russia's nuclear option is trying to delete the U.S. That's the far end of the spectrum. There's a whole lot of options in the middle that I'm far more concerned about, chiefly proliferation to unfriendly countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. of the smaller, more deliverable without rockets kind.

Thinking that it's an all or nothing launch we need to worry about is the least of the concerns.

Using nukes would be suicidal. Everyone in the chain of command would have to obey the order to launch, knowing that Russia would cease to exist, along with most of its population, losing friends and family.

Not that is isn't possible that one or two nukes could be launched by "true believers" or unthinking order-followers. But that would require everyone around that chain-of-command to restrain themselves from intervening.
my father was a nuc weapons officer with SAC, it was his life to release nuclear hell, without hesitation
and he knew that once their B52 passed Fail Safe point, it was a one way trip
I'm sure Russia has such professionals as he was

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews