JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that Biden said that he still only owns 2 shotguns, no other firearms, when I listened to some other news shows online or in this clip.

I know that he said that he has not shot them for some time and that they are totally locked up.

Cate
What need does Biden need with guns?

He has secret service protection 24-7.

What need does Biden need with guns?

He has secret service protection 24-7.

Beats me! Why don't you write a letter to him and ask him?

Maybe he wants to keep those two shotguns so he can tell his second wife some dumb @@@ shooting tricks - shooting off of their balcony in the dark to scare off the bad guys all over again.

That was all over the news years ago and I wrote about it elsewhere, included a clip of him saying this and I think (?) that I may have posted it here too.

He said that he used to shoot the shotguns with his son too. RECENT interview. I don't remember the son's name now. Sorry. I don't know if it was his dead son or the alive son who divorced his wife and went to his SIL, left her, and was involved in the MONEY deals with John Kerry's son. The alive son has had illegal drug issues, money issues and tons more of issues. So I would think that BIDEN was talking about his dead son.

I only wrote what he has repeatedly said over and over again in the written news, on the boob tube, online sources and on the radio. RECENT comments of his about his two shotguns.

I have been following ALL sides and all candidates when it comes to their gun control comments and proposals. Online, OTA boob tube and on the radio.

Cate

These sons of guns, NO pun intended, are just plain FREAKING crazy when it comes to gun control/people control.

I wonder if HIS VERY RICH FIL is still spending tons of money for this walking idiot sil to run and if he thinks that he will get some BIG FAVORS and DEALS as he did in other business deals?!

Follow the money, follow it some more and connect the dots!

Cate

Based on his recent press, it IS possible he is not aware of this fact. And we don't let facts get in the way of truth, right?

He did say that he was VP when it came to the Parkland, FL HS shooting and he was REALLY CONFUSED THERE!

He mentioned it again so it is not only one time where he made a senile or cra cra comment.

Cate

Here, he can have this one! The others he won't find.

Cf6VRRk.jpg

Beats me! Why don't you write a letter to him and ask him?

Maybe he wants to keep those two shotguns so he can tell his second wife some dumb @@@ shooting tricks - shooting off of their balcony in the dark to scare off the bad guys all over again.

That was all over the news years ago and I wrote about it elsewhere, included a clip of him saying this and I think (?) that I may have posted it here too.

He said that he used to shoot the shotguns with his son too. RECENT interview. I don't remember the son's name now. Sorry. I don't know if it was his dead son or the alive son who divorced his wife and went to his SIL, left her, and was involved in the MONEY deals with John Kerry's son. The alive son has had illegal drug issues, money issues and tons more of issues. So I would think that BIDEN was talking about his dead son.

I only wrote what he has repeatedly said over and over again in the written news, on the boob tube, online sources and on the radio. RECENT comments of his about his two shotguns.

I have been following ALL sides and all candidates when it comes to their gun control comments and proposals. Online, OTA boob tube and on the radio.

Cate
My general point is that Biden is an idiot.
I readily see him assuming that everyone has Secret Service protection and therefore nobody needs "assault weapons". etc
My favorite Bidenism is when he said "Just fire your shotgun through the door."
Biden is one of the privileged class: He's a career politician. He has bodyguards so he certainly feels no need to own guns. beyond his bolcony blaster.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top