JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now you did it. You'll be on another Govt watch list.

Aloha, Mark
I would bet I'm on no less than 10 different watch list vectors. Speaking of.

So I was browsing different sources trying to figure out which "Unintended Consequences" title I was looking for as I did not know the author, I had several tabs open concerning that book title. I found what I was looking for, and later fell asleep with my hands on the laptop keyboard. Happens frequently. Anyhow I woke up later and I was on some sort of crazy whacked out kill them all web page lol. I glanced at it and exited out. I figured it was either an odd coincidence that I 'ended up' there, or someone thought it would be either funny or convenient to put that on my browser history.

I mean usually when I nod off I end up at the top or bottom of the page having dragged the cursor down. But they went for the whole enchilada with the crazy web page :D

I am so far ahead of Biden

PXL_20210110_213831427.jpg

Very little has been done, or looks soon to be done, to promote unity. I'm getting a pretty strong "CoExiST" bumper sticker feeling, though.

Add to the list of Govt dis-approved books.

The Turner Diaries.

Soon, it might even include.....

The Bible?

Though still under consideration......
The Koran. Rrrright.....cause you don't want to upset them, folks.

Aloha, Mark

Has anybody seen any proposed legislation for this effort?

Would currently registered SBRs be exempt?

Would further sales of the taxed firearms be allowed, like machine guns are now?

Would this mean the end of sales of new AR15s or could you still buy them new and register them?

I think the proposal is to put "assault weapons" as a category of the NFA. Might as well SBR them at that point. In any case there's slim to zero chance of that occuring in an evenly divided Congress who's members want to get reelected. Think about that the next time you advocate for term limits.

Gun owners have for many years been telling law makers they are fine with more restrictive gun laws, then they act surprised when they hear of more restrictive gun laws being proposed :confused:
Gun owners on this site were all in on people old enough to join the Military NOT being allowed to buy or own an AR. Reason? They really thought this would not affect their ability to own THEIR AR. Now shockingly they are finding that people like Joe want to take their AR and they are of course mad:confused:
Elections have consequences, one of the more intelligent things ever said by Obama. Too bad so many gun owners ignored him:s0092:

Last Edited:
I think the proposal is to put "assault weapons" as a category of the NFA. Might as well SBR them at that point. In any case there's slim to zero chance of that occuring in an evenly divided Congress who's members want to get reelected. Think about that the next time you advocate for term limits.
Even though it'll go nowhere, I'm glad to see the GOP put forward another Term Limits bill.

What's actually nice about Biden's proposals is that it won't take much for a civil liberties group to highlight how racist it is due to the economic hardship his burdensome tax proposal will be to BIPOC communities vs. white communities. But then again, most of them are so rabidly anti-gun that they'll overlook the actual impact to poorer communities - the communities they've been robbing of law enforcement protection the past year and leaving to fend for themselves.

When has an administration ever proposed a new and entirely separate - admin-adjunct Cabinet dedicated solely towards gun control?

Sorry, but I fear this will not be, 'Same 'ol thing as always..."
Repub's are in complete belly-up / submission mode these days and have lost their fight now. (look around)
That's why the timing is as hurried as it is.
Nothing this President has threatened has been hollow in any way. The promise to EO gun control to death was his (and hers) primary platforms. The folks who now are trying to convince themselves it really isn't going to happen now need to talk with a few Union Plumbers.

Former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords told Variety magazine one of her goals for 2021 is to see Hollywood writers and producers use their media platforms to push gun control.

Variety reported: "One of Giffords' priorities for 2021 is to forge relationships with writers, producers, celebrities and decision-makers in Hollywood who can leverage their powerful platforms to speak out against gun violence, call for commonsense laws and support local community efforts to raise awareness about gun safety."

The magazine noted that Giffords "has started engaging with the entertainment community and hopes to devise more strategic ways to work together in the new year to help shift cultural attitudes and push policies that make for a gun-safe country."

"Just get a stamp...." :(

in•fringe
  • intransitive verb
    To transgress or exceed the limits of; violate.
  • intransitive verb
    To defeat; invalidate.
  • intransitive verb
    To encroach on someone or something; engage in trespassing.

Not a lot that can be done with EOs . If they violate federal law they get tossed. Only thing that can really get done is to restrict imports further.

Doug Stanhope does a good bit when he talks about Gabby Giffords getting propelled into Camp Two. Years later it still makes me laugh.

There's some words that this site would bubblegum away, but if you want to hear the Giffords part, move to 15:20 and let it play.

He's also not wrong.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads