JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well.....I'm an NRA member. And thus, I as a member......I am now a "Domestic Terrorist". Well, S.F. said so. And Nancy represents them. So, simple logic dictates.

https://home.nra.org/news/san-francisco-declared-nra-a-domestic-terrorist-organization/

Or is it, the handwriting on the wall?
Hey Nancy.....where does the line start for that new resort vacation spot?

CAMPGUNFREE.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS....YES the NRA later dropped their lawsuit.

BUT I see it as a wake up call.
Deplorable.jpg

Last Edited:
They are not welcome here. Please use the report feature if any of you see something out of line.
Speaking of....
What lies are being stirred here? Straight from his website:

JRuby you should do some more reading and research on things before jumping to calling it lies.
LOL

I think it goes without saying, Shotgun Joe had zero to do with any of that proposal much like all those prefabricated XOs he was signing on day one.

Sorry. IDGAF what gun you bought or what lies you want to spread. If you vote to take away my rights, you can kiss my arse.
I have come to the conclusion after much pondering and consideration that these types of people whether knowingly or not(they are fools if they don't pay attention to who they vote for) vote for blatant tyranny? Then they are my enemy! 100%! I don't care if it's family, neighbor, old friend etc. I don't give a tinkers damn how you might try and justify it, you are now my enemy and I despise you and anyone that thinks like you. I stand firm in that belief and nothing will change my mind moving forward. Any person that filled in the dot for that pile of excrement and his pole servicing orangutan of a running mate spit in the face of every person that went to war for this country!

If with the stroke of a pen or by word of mouth some kooky dictator makes 50% or greater of all gun owners in the USA felons by decreeing or passing something unconstitutional. Then... look for a logical response.

It amazes me (not really) all the anti "first time gun buyers" that somehow think they have credibility with me or any of my brothers and sisters in arms just because they bought a gun.

Sorry. IDGAF what gun you bought or what lies you want to spread. If you vote to take away my rights, you can kiss my arse.
If they have come to think differently, or can be reasoned with now that necessity has forced action, that's one thing. If they figure they needed a gun but their need was different than that of others due to 'reasons' ... yeah no.

I'd never heard it mentioned until I started listening to Matt Bracken. Finally the other day after hearing him mention it for the umpteenth time, I ordered it from a book store in Texas. It was spendy, I want to say $125ish?

Now you did it. You'll be on another Govt watch list.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads