JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GFL; the compliance rate will be less than 5%.
But the problem is, when it comes to almost any 2A supporter, they will have a "put 'em into jail free card." They can do shake downs on anyone they need to, whenever they want. Just keep making examples here and there and they will drive the guns deeper and deeper underground.

They have a plan - and a new acronym for that... We're all going to be, "D. T. E.'s" from here on now. (Domestic Terrorist Extremists)

There are several active trolls on NWFA. They have started to get more careless and easier to spot in the last few weeks. Probably can't help gloating after the election.

These people scour media outlets looking for evidence of discrimination, or anything they can take out of context to support their activism.

This is a website for firearms enthusiasts. Finding firearms enthusiasts who vote for anti-2a candidates is like finding people on the Planned Parenthood forum who support Pat Robertson.

They are not welcome here. Please use the report feature if any of you see something out of line.

Yup, we are definitely paying the price for the far-right Macarthyism from the 50s. If you are old enough ti have lived through that, (I'm not) you should know what to expect moving "forward".

...and everyone cried when a few hundred American citizens stormed the Capitol building.

I thought of what it must have been like in 1776. The blood of Tyrants and Patriots spilling for Freedom...!

Yup, we are definitely paying the price for the far-right Macarthyism from the 50s. If you are old enough ti have lived through that, (I'm not) you should know what to expect moving "forward".
Buddy - compared to today - McCarthy-ism was center-right back then. (Knowing what we do now)

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[8] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[16]

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

Stirring lies once again.

What lies are being stirred here? Straight from his website:

@JRuby you should do some more reading and research on things before jumping to calling it lies.

What "Lies"?

There aren't any. Some folks will say anything to divert the attention away from our current administration's goal to ban guns and accessories. I see right through all these "gun owning" anti's. Try as they might, they ain't foolin' this guy.

And .gov isn't getting my property. I WILL NOT COMPLY with unconstitutional "laws" created by unconstitutional traitors.

It amazes me (not really) all the anti "first time gun buyers" that somehow think they have credibility with me or any of my brothers and sisters in arms just because they bought a gun.

Sorry. IDGAF what gun you bought or what lies you want to spread. If you vote to take away my rights, you can kiss my arse.

It amazes me (not really) all the anti "first time gun buyers" that somehow think they have credibility with me or any of my brothers and sisters in arms just because they bought a gun.
Sorry. IDGAF what gun you bought or what lies you want to spread. If you vote to take away my rights, you can kiss my arse.

Well, they're a little pssed they can't find ammo, so... :rolleyes:
I imagine theirs will be the first offered up for public buyback when the time comes.

There are several active trolls on NWFA. They have started to get more careless and easier to spot in the last few weeks. Probably can't help gloating after the election.

These people scour media outlets looking for evidence of discrimination, or anything they can take out of context to support their activism.

This is a website for firearms enthusiasts. Finding firearms enthusiasts who vote for anti-2a candidates is like finding people on the Planned Parenthood forum who support Pat Robertson.

Please PM with any you know so I add them to my ignore list. TYIA

Just learned my down the street 3 houses neighbor works at Coastal Farm and Ranch. He sold me the TX22 I bought this morning. Nice guy.

Thanks to the liberal use of lawn signs during the campaign, we now know who the expendable neighbors are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top