JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apply this abomination to any other constitutional right and watch people lose their minds and heads will explode.

Just imagine. A 13 page $200 application etc, to publish a news article? To speak in a public venue? To vote? How about having to go through this allpication process to stop your home from being searched without due process?

Apply this proposed law to ANY other constitutionally protected right and almost every American would rise and stand against it. But since it's about guns, decades of indoctrination short circuits the rational thinking process.

Time for me to take my tax money to Costa Rica. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

If I wasn't on a "list" before, I guess I am now.:eek:

Last Edited:
Those folks have a lot to learn between voting emotionally and voting logically.
Oh heck - we haven't seen nothing yet.

Loving my new avatar...

Those folks have a lot to learn between voting emotionally and voting logically.

:s0101:

I'm not surprised with this type of legislation. We're going to continue to see it... I'm really wondering if they will try and put a $20 tax on mags over 10 rounds...

Although if you want to argue in that field of logic, voting for the "Take the guns first, go through due process second" guy, I can't say is any "safer".

This fight was not a presidential one, this is more on the GOP losing all 3 branches, IMHO

I guess good thing I don't own any "assault" weapons. whew.
sinking-boat2.jpg

Aloha, Mark

California is a bad example. They have registered guns. Registered felons. Registered guns in felons possession, yet the hits keep coming.

Social media is filled with videos of underage people in control of firearms, sometimes directly threatening people and there is no priority to fix that. But legal gun owners are the #1 priority to threatening and attack. Thankfully the system will likely be backlogged with new gun owners cooperating with the guy they put in.

Don't get me wrong. I don't KNOW who they actually voted for.
But then.....
With his proposal......
BIDEN is also abandoning or maybe just appearing to abandon his supporters.

"Bullet in the hole".

Rrrreally......you expect me to believe that?

Aloha, Mark

PS......
I-have-a-very-bad-feeling.gif

Last Edited:
You will get crickets.
Maybe, but every time I see them post, I'll be sure to ask, topical or not.

This might actually be good.

Just like any other time they talk about bans, it drives sales up.:s0023:

Hopefully more new gun onwers
I think the civil unrest and inability or lack of will to effectively protect the populace is what drove first time buyers. People who don't have guns wouldn't seem likely to see a reduction in supply as a time to buy a first gun, would they?

All the while swearing Joe and Ho wouldn't attempt a gun snatch. :rolleyes:

There are several active trolls on NWFA. They have started to get more careless and easier to spot in the last few weeks. Probably can't help gloating after the election.

These people scour media outlets looking for evidence of discrimination, or anything they can take out of context to support their activism.

This is a website for firearms enthusiasts. Finding firearms enthusiasts who vote for anti-2a candidates is like finding people on the Planned Parenthood forum who support Pat Robertson.

GFL; the compliance rate will be less than 5%.
But the problem is, when it comes to almost any 2A supporter, they will have a "put 'em into jail free card." They can do shake downs on anyone they need to, whenever they want. Just keep making examples here and there and they will drive the guns deeper and deeper underground.

There are several active trolls on NWFA. They have started to get more careless and easier to spot in the last few weeks. Probably can't help gloating after the election.

These people scour media outlets looking for evidence of discrimination, or anything they can take out of context to support their activism.

This is a website for firearms enthusiasts. Finding firearms enthusiasts who vote for anti-2a candidates is like finding people on the Planned Parenthood forum who support Pat Robertson.
And they cross post anything they can manipulate into Reddit threads for popularity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top