JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The article doesn't present anything new. Though, I'm gonna convene with @Certaindeaf and between us, we'll build a few $K of zip guns for the buyback. Provided we can find the pipe at Home Depot....

There might be some scavengers dredging around Bouy 10 for all those items lost in boating accidents. A very dangerous place with all them boats capsizing.

Last Edited:
"Joe Biden would force semiautomatic rifle owners to either participate in a gun buyback program, or register their firearm under the National Firearms Act, which requires the payment of a $200 tax. This would extend to AR-15s and other common household rifles. Those who do not comply would face up to 10 years in federal prison, and a potential $10,000 fine.

This is yet another violation of Joe Biden's pledge against any tax increase on anyone making less than $400,000 a year. In fact, it would hit working class Americans the hardest.

As detailed on Biden's campaign website, this proposal would give semiautomatic rifle and high capacity magazine owners two choices: participating in a gun buyback program or registering said guns and magazines under the National Firearms Act. This triggers the $200 tax for each gun and magazine registered.

In order to register a firearm (or a magazine, under Joe Biden's plan), you have to send in a 13-page, complicated application form with the $200 tax included, your fingerprints, and a photograph of yourself. In this way, the hurdles to legally own your weapon or high-capacity magazine go far beyond the expensive tax."

Perhaps if all rights had a requirement like that before a citizen could exercise them, we'd have fewer low-info voters, and this would go away.

I'm just glad the NFA website is so well constructed to handle all the hundreds of millions of submissions they'll get with this. I mean, it's not like the website is built on 1990's technology, running on an x386 in the ATF's parent's basement or anything.

Sure they want to tax gun owners yet requiring a verified ID in order to vote is an unfair burden to some people, and some how racist. o_O

And still (my guess is that) some people who post here.....voted for him.

Or as they might say....voted against the other candidate. Whatever. It was YOUR vote.

Aloha, Mark

How is this upholding his oath of office? This is a clear violation of the constitution. And a clear, direct violation of their collective oath they each swore upon appointment. Any elected official that does this kind of thing should be removed from office. Immediately.

Anybody can see this borders on treason and sedition.

I'm just glad the NFA website is so well constructed to handle all the hundreds of millions of submissions they'll get with this. I mean, it's not like the website is built on 1990's technology, running on an x386 in the ATF's parent's basement or anything.
Look at CA as an example. They routinely pass laws without regard to enforcement or administration.
Oftentimes they'll get pushback from LEAs who tell them, quite clearly, that there is absolutely NO WAY to enforce it... but the lure of the photo-op is so strong that they pass and sign them anyway.
They've passed so many laws in this manner that they often overlap and even contradict each other... literally NOBODY knows them all, including those charged with enforcement and those authoring new ones.

How is this upholding his oath of office? This is a clear violation of the constitution. And a clear, direct violation of their collective oath they each swore upon appointment. Any elected official that does this kind of thing should be removed from office. Immediately.

If any bills like this get on track to be voted on, I'll be pressing a few "I'm voting Biden he won't do anything anti-gun Orange Man Bad" members for a comment.

Problem is......

Nancy won't go for it. Yup......He is a D and so is Nancy. Need I say more?

Or shall we just dismiss this as another "political difference of opinion"?

Aloha, Mark

PS................
but then, some might see my posting of this video as "Incitement to Overthrow the Govt".

Yeah Rrrrright.....

Because he dared to think, that repealing the 2nd A would lead to "unrest" (Civil War, riots in the streets, etc...).

Last Edited:
The article doesn't present anything new.

^^Yes, seems like old news. I'm not aware if he's turned his attention to us yet. Too busy with Covid + undoing all of Trump's Executive Actions.

...But he will get to us eventually. Just wait for schools to reopen. Some kid does something stupid and we'll be front and center again. Schools are the straw that stirs the drink. Suburban Moms don't care about Chicago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top