JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Reporter: When are you going to work to enact gun control, as you promised?

Biden: People have lead pipes, and they need clean water!

Biden avoided the question as blatantly as I can remember any politician avoiding a question. Wow.

My takes:

1) Biden remembers 1994; his admin is petrified of replaying the AWB and mid term elections of that year. (For the young, the Rs took control of congress for the first time in 40 years because of the AWB - gun owners made it happen.)

2) They are not worried about losing gun control advocates. Where else do they have to go anyway? lol

My predictions:

1) The filibuster is toast; it will be "modified" into non-existence.

2) Gun control will be kicked to congress, the administration will support it in truth while not drawing attention to its support.

3) As such there won't be any executive orders on gun control.

4) There will be anti-gun legislation pushed through (bgc, liability "reform" and taxes) that Biden will sign. While trying to thread the needle that it's what "the people" want while not being a child of the administration to minimize gun owner's rage in 2022.

Note: not afraid of being totally wrong, as I often am. Discuss away!

Yep, I called it in an earlier thread. Before midterms it'll be tough to go hard on gun issues.. I think they are purposely avoiding it untill a HUGE unavoidable "event" takes place. I think the media will be silently told to not talk about guns for a little while. Its on their agenda, but the DNC has to pay off unions before they burn bridges with gun control.
This is why I think 1-2 years is how long we've got before serious national gun talk and anti gun bills occur. There will be publicized shootings.. but it'll mostly be ignored or pinned on conservatives until the issue grows to a point that they can use it to their advantage. Now is not that time.

It is laughable the MSM media so desperetly carries water for the house plant Joe Potato Brain Biden. No one will call out his blatant avoidance of the gun question.

Probably right. The only two wrinkles to the theory: 1. Biden expires or is removed before mid-terms. Harris is part of the radical left who seem less concerned about political capital and more concerned about pushing the radical agenda, even if it means burning their own team-mates. 2. Legalized election fraud.

I've not thought about the differences between mid-terms and presidential elections around gun control when it comes to advantage. Witness even here folks who proclaim their support for gun rights yet HAD to vote against Trump. That isn't a thing in mid-terms.

MSM carries water for the Dems like they've done for years IMO. The difference is the literal verbal war on Trump has made it so much more apparent.

I thought he got his cards mixed up and answered wrong question.

With millions of first gun buyers not wanting to lose their new toy, banning scary guns won't happen. Some type of registration is more likely.

Nation should be pissed at what Dems have done and vote them out, but we've just seen how secure our elections are.

B24B07CF-DF15-4160-A6C8-5030808BA585.jpeg

I thought he got his cards mixed up and answered wrong question.

With millions of first gun buyers not wanting to lose their new toy, banning scary guns won't happen. Some type of registration is more likely.

Nation should be pissed at what Dems have done and vote them out, but we've just seen how secure our elections are.

View attachment 848641

This picture is disgusting.

I think they are purposely avoiding it untill a HUGE unavoidable "event" takes place.

^^^ I agree. They will punt to the Legislature until another pimply dork wants his 15 minutes, then we might see an EO.

Doubtful if Dopey Joe will seek re-election anyway. They're already lining up The Joker to slide in there. She's been conspicuously present at every single photo op.

Death by a thousand cuts is the liberal agenda for nullifying the 2nd amendment. Reapportionment has some potential to regain the Senate and possibly the House.

Hopefully the Democrats don't listen to long-time Democratic analyst James Carville.

I think independents in the purple/swing states would vote Republican if their candidates didn't sound like Trump. But as long as Democrats and Republicans apply purity and/or loyalty tests to their candidates, independent and moderate voters will think 'none of the above'.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top