Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Biden is out...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by etrain16, Oct 21, 2015.

1. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Just heard on the news that Biden won't run. I'm guessing that, aside from some big issue coming out, Hillary will get the Dem nomination. I don't know if that's good news or bad. Honestly, I was looking forward to Biden and Hillary duking it out.

I wonder what caused him to make that decision?

With Hillary the likely nominee, it will be critical to gun rights that she not be elected.

Hillary has now made her position on guns very clear. She would be all for confiscation, which means we can expect nothing less than an all out assault on our rights under her (yeesh, makes me cringe to even type that phrase).

My hope, and my prediction, is that the greater majority of Americans, come election time, will see that and send her a clear message that that kind of anti-American B.S. won't fly here. Barack had to lie about guns to get elected, going so far as to sound gun friendly, and a lot of people bought that sh!t. They can now see that these are not people that will protect their rights.

I look forward to her not only going down in flames, but getting utterly humiliated in the process. I hope I'm right.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  2. RLS

RLS milwaukie Active Member

I was looking forward to Biden running.Without him running she will get the nomination without even being challenged on any issues by her party.

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  3. USMC-03

USMC-03 Moscow on the Willamette (i.e. Portland, Oregon) Well-Known Member

Good for the Republican candidate; Hillary will be easier to beat for a number of reasons. Now the question is will the Republicans nominate another looser...

4. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Bummer, buthead, I mean Biden, not running means no jail time for Hillary. That is egregious!

5. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

part of me hopes Hillary wins the presidency. I think the country needs a good flush. If she takes the helm it will probably destroy the country and we can finally get around to that giant flush we need.

BoonDocks36, etrain16 and Stomper like this.
  6. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

BoonDocks36 and etrain16 like this.
  7. Ralgha

Ralgha Portland Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

She can't win, this country is still too sexist. The Democrats are fools if they give her the nomination, they should give it to Sanders if they want a shot at the presidency. Not that I'd vote for him either.

8. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Al Gore Got shut down due to his openly anti-gun stance, as will Killery!!!

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  9. Ryan Mueller

Ryan Mueller Beaverton Member

If we're being honest, we all wanted to see Trump vs. Biden, right? The 'sound-bite' value of them saying crazy stuff would be worth the price of admission. Anyone think politics isn't one giant farce anyways? At least it would have been entertaining.

10. Charliehorse

Charliehorse Cascade Mts - State of Jefferson USA Well-Known Member

Comedians everywhere have gone into deep depression! crying.gif

11. ARKLITE881South

ARKLITE881South USA Well-Known Member

I know of people who voted for obama because of the color of his skin,so they could say they voted , and helped to elect, a person of color. Now, it'll be that they voted for the first woman president. :rolleyes:

Caveman Jim, mjbskwim and Slobray like this.
  12. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Biden got his orders.
    The emperor was present at the announcement to ensure Joe didn't backwater!!!!

Sheldon

13. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Joe didn't want an investigation into "shooting a gun within city limits" to hamper his appeal with the anti-gun crowd.
    Even if it was only a SxS shotgun from the back porch, with birdshot in it.

Caveman Jim and BoonDocks36 like this.
  14. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I was looking forward to both of them running down they're war chests a bit as well as some divisiveness among the dems!

Got a BIG PAYOFF, anyways!

Caveman Jim and BoonDocks36 like this.
  15. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

I think the guys who are writing Hillary off as unelectable, are underestimating the will of massive swaths of this country who vote themselves free stuff, amnesty for their illegal relatives, and yearn for a government implemented utopia of fairness equality and wealth redistribution. Look at the turn Canada just took to the left.

I don't underestimate her chances but I look at the bright side. I will see some interesting bubblegum in my lifetime because there are also massive swaths of this country that are full of people who are made of better stock than the ones who vote for a living and won't give up their way of life easily. Should be quite the bubblegum show.

BrentN and oknow like this.
  16. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Joe was bought off and just wait and see where he ends up after his term as VP.
    Some big corporation or liberal think tank will be paying him a princely sum to step to the side.
    He's a professional politician through and through.
    He dragged his feet and in doing so, he wrangled a much better deal for himself and he can proudly hold his head held high, all the while claiming personal matters as to the why of his decision in not running.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    Sgt Nambu and Jamie6.5 like this.
  17. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

Why it is that no one has reported Michelle obummbers run at it. There are reports in the last month all over the internet that she is going to edge out Hilary and is why Biden bowed out.
    In 2013 there was hits she would run, along with rumor to try and end term limitation.
    If she runs she could win and we would have Obummber possibly 16years in a row.
    People are not aware all Michelle would have to do is step down and Obama would be Prez again .

18. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

^^Nailed it!^^
    Biden and Kitzhaber associates, LLC
    Elect a progressive today, for a fairer Amerika tomorrow!

19. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Not quite... it would take Congress to repeal Presidential term limits - very unlikely. Then Oh-No would have to run as running mate to Sasquatch. American was nationally retarded two elections in a row, but I don't think that he's got nearly enough supporters to win a third term even if he could abolish term limits in his last year in office (won't happen with a Republican controlled house, sorry.)

I don't think Michelle Obama is nearly as popular as some think, or the media wants to portray. She's parodied far more than she's lauded. And as "The Donald" would say "Look at that face, who would elect that face for President?"

Obama got by on decent looks and teleprompter charisma - his wife has all the beauty of Jack Link's version of bigfoot, and all the charm of a fire hydrant.

There might be a bunch of "Ready for Hillary" Stickers out there - but there's probably a lot of Dems who would even say "No More O" - Michelle or Barry.

20. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

I've said it from the beginning when we heard about Benghazi and the stupid video. Billary will be indicted at some point. Somebody, somewhere has the goods on her server. It is becoming clearer and clearer she violated the Espionage Act...we not talking parking tickets here, or "nothing marked classified" in those emails. That's why Uncle Joe isn't running but his speech sure sounded like it.... He'll be drafted once Hillary becomes a pariah. There are some agents and judges that are still honest out there.
    This isn't about partisan politics it is about national security and even the most jaded pols at some point are going to decide, "I am not going down with the Clinton ship."
    The ice is cracking.....

Brutus Out

Caveman Jim likes this.