JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That may be true for a few days, but when their buddies start finding their bloody lifeless bodies lying in the streets, that sh!t will stop Ricky Tik!
Nat.Guard, Don't think so, they are our friends and neighbors, they live among us, and once the SHTF, you can count on a change of heart once a few are found with their necks stretched in the trees!
Doubtful. The Guard, for all it's flaws, are trained military, many with experience in active conflict zones.

Doubtful. The Guard, for all it's flaws, are trained military, many with experience in active conflict zones.
The part that goes unspoken is if they go there, THEIR families are in the war-zone too, and insurgencies don't respect any niceties like "noncombatants." I'd expect truck drivers and mechanics, and their families, to be particularly at risk as "soft targets" and the key supply chain to keep things moving.

You do realize, most guard personal are non combat types? While they should all have a yearly or better shoot scores, few have the actual experience needed for wet work! Of those, there mostly going to be in large states like New York and Comifornia or Texas, not OryGun or Washington!

The part that goes unspoken is if they go there, THEIR families are in the war-zone too, and insurgencies don't respect any niceties like "noncombatants." I'd expect truck drivers and mechanics, and their families, to be particularly at risk as "soft targets" and the key supply chain to keep things moving.
Yes, after thinking about it, that occurred to me. Having done some driving I concur- VERY vulnerable.

You do realize, most guard personal are non combat types? While they should all have a yearly or better shoot scores, few have the actual experience needed for wet work! Of those, there mostly going to be in large states like New York and Comifornia or Texas, not OryGun or Washington!
Maybe they've all riffed out by now, but a lot of guys in the Guard and reserves got in-country experience in the sandbox(s) in recent years...

Which "other guys" are you talking about? I can't imagine why ARs, AKs, etc. are referred to as "assault rifles"...

View attachment 1247833View attachment 1247834View attachment 1247836View attachment 1247835
Ehhh- Adolf invented the term, so the story goes, to describe the STG44 when it was finally revealed to him that a whole new weapon had been designed, manufactured, and issued by the Wehrmacht for use in Russia. After he got over his pique at not having been consulted, he was pleased with the weapon's value in the field and called it the "sturmgewehr"... which term stuck to a whole new class of firearm. So they said...
Whenever I hear the term "assault rifle" I think of Mr H...

Last Edited:
Yep very advanced Alzheimer's and dementia imo. His press conferences are simply staged Q and A sessions where the both the questions and answers are scripted ahead of time and he uses specific cue cards for the answers.

View attachment 1247192

View attachment 1247193
The man is a mere shell of what he once was. I liked him even less then- now my "compassion" thingie has kicked in to a degree. Still, knowingly or not, he is wrecking my country and that is hard to forgive.

The thing is, this crazy rhetoric works, and it works because brainwashed minions believe and do what they're told. It's really that simple, and that's the reason why it doesn't make sense to us when we apply logic and objective reasoning.

People who are still capable of thinking for themselves because they don't devote their lives to the entertainment and media industries can't and won't make sense of it, so don't drive yourself insane trying…

If you knew how many gun forums have been hoovered up like Hunter doing a line by anti-gun Canadian conglomerate VerticalScope, it'd curl your hair.
THIS is absolutely true about forums and boards being bought up - past and present.

I have written about it in the past too.

Canadians (VS and another big name that escapes me now!) have bought up a LOT even when it comes to newspapers and THE MEDIA from a to z!

This has happened even in places where people thought that it would NEVER happen to some boards/forums/websites!

IT started several years ago, I wrote about it elsewhere too, some people said that ALL of the ACTUAL news/financial links that PROVIDED the names of the gun, prepper, news/political board buyouts could not be TRUE but they were.

Cate

I can't stand him!

I believe that NO present PRESIDENT = BIDEN and NO past PRESIDENT INCLUDING TRUMP and their FAMILIES (Clintons, Bushes, etc.) plus all of those politicians should have THEIR TAXPAYER PAID PROECTION use any TYPE OF FIREARM that they choose to BAN, MAKE MORE RESTRICTIONS ON, including the TAKE THE GUNS FIRST IDIOT MAN aka Trump, etc.

In fact, I think that they should not carry guns and ammunition to protect any of their sorry @@@es and lying/thieving mouths.

The Police and SS that protect the useful idiots and worthless idiots who have DESTROYED this country in the LAST 20 PLUS YEARS should only be able to use modern batons, old fashioned wood billy clubs, some rusted swords and cheapo knives to protect the con men and con women in and out of the DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS.

Senile Land Joe and the rest of CRAZY LAND - CORRUPT past and present presidents/politicians should not be allowed to OWN their shotguns, any other GUNS and/or be in control of the nukes or even be CIC due to Dereliction of Duty, being bat s crazy, being a criminal, being ON THE TAKE, being a traitor and NOT putting the USA above any other country and tons more.

They sure can't be trusted with nukes and making national, foreign AND firearm policies!

THE REAL ONES running the OLD Joe and laughing hyena VP CLOWN SHOW are NOT sitting in the White House but most of you already know this.

Same as it was with the other previous clowns!

GUN control = people control.

These criminal clowns have MORE in store for YOU when it comes to the destruction of this country and it ALL STARTS with disarming the populace.

HISTORY proves this!

The control freaks already KNOW what the U.S. population (And world population!) did when it came to their HORRIFIC PEON CONTROL, the GREAT RESET and more wars... so IF they can control the dumb bunnies who fell for a whole LOT OF STUPID in the last X AMOUNT OF YEARS - they will continue with their GUN GRABS in more ways than one.

The wins that some of you THINK that you won have already been effed with the day of, the day after and more in some of those D/R STATES too.

TOO much to type and I will not put up each state.

THE RED and purple STATES and so called (?!?) R leaders/governors that loved MORE RED FLAG LAWS, upping the AGES for buying firearms, more and newer gun laws and those ideas of Trump's did not go back to what they were too. They did that crapola after the LV shooting and LV 'story' and the INFAMOUS WHITE HOUSE MEETING with Trump, Diane F. and many others at that BIG OLD TABLE that I have written about before. The D controlled states did their OWN THING some more too!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
OLD JOE thought that the VIOLENT CRIMINALS and rioters that destroyed public and private properties did NO wrong since they were on the FAR LEFT.

He said that x, y and z were ONLY AN IDEA.

He is a LIAR and a con man.

That is just as bad as the FAR RIGHT who defended and still defend VIOLENT and destructive people on THEIR SIDE including people who wanted to HANG the VP and MURDER other people and politicians just because they did NOT AGREE WITH THEM!

Both sides stink!

BUT lying JOE wanted to DEFUND THE POLICE. That IS a fact!

And lying TRUMP had JARVANKA whisper into his stupid ear and made a bunch of SJW criminal reform crapola up too. That IS a fact too!

And BIDEN and TRUMP are and were dead wrong in those matters!

Cate

OLD JOE thought that the VIOLENT CRIMINALS and rioters that destroyed public and private properties did NO wrong since they were on the FAR LEFT.

He said that x, y and z were ONLY AN IDEA.

He is a LIAR and a con man.

That is just as bad as the FAR RIGHT who defended and still defend VIOLENT and destructive people on THEIR SIDE including people who wanted to HANG the VP and MURDER other people and politicians just because they did NOT AGREE WITH THEM!

Both sides stink!

BUT lying JOE wanted to DEFUND THE POLICE. That IS a fact!

And lying TRUMP had JARVANKA whisper into his stupid ear and made a bunch of SJW criminal reform crapola up too. That IS a fact too!

And BIDEN and TRUMP are and were dead wrong in those matters!

Cate
Agreed both Suck. Neither are reasonable.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top