JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Rambling and incoherent, even by his standards.

He is a straight up lying turd, the day the second amendment was passed people could and did own cannons, it was private cannons used by private citizens that birthed this great nation. Who the hell does he thinks flies those F-15's and launches those nukes,anyway? Not to mention paid for them. F' this clown, 2022 and 2024 cannot possibly come fast enough.

He is a straight up lying turd, the day the second amendment was passed people could and did own cannons, it was private cannons used by private citizens that birthed this great nation. Who the hell does he thinks flies those F-15's and launches those nukes,anyway? Not to mention paid for them. F' this clown, 2022 and 2024 cannot possibly come fast enough.
Yup, he is completely off his rocker! He also believes the 2nd limits what you and I can own, which is NOT what the 2nd was about, WRONG Joey!! FACT, it limits YOU Joey and the Government you are the leader of! You don't get to decide what I can own, I get to flip you the finger and tell you to go pound sand if I don't like you and what your doing, and I can take up arms against YOU Joey, that is MY RIGHT!

Anyone who has studied the history of the US military.. the last time something big happened between the military and the Gov... 1920ish? The Bonus Army? Something about being owed bonuses from serving WW1 that didnt get paid until 1945? And then before that, I want to say there was that whole broke-arsed army in the Frontier era where many Civil War veterans deserted or became mercenaries?

Guess Biden can Nuke Seattle to get my rifle then…
That's only way he is getting mine, from my charred dead hands.

HUMOR: From My Cold, Dead Fingers | Pagosa Daily Post News Events & Video  for Pagosa Springs Colorado

Again, Biden shows how silly and ignorant he truly is.
He is the archetypal empty suit politician.
Without some entity pumping money into that empty suit to give it direction, speeches like this are what you get. He has no original thought so without strict guidance, the old fool falls back on his old standby— Guns Baaaad…
I'm not worried about Ol' Senile Joe. I'm certain when he asked for the nuclear football, they gave him a regulation football, which made him happy, right up till he lost it.

Last Edited:
If Joe's son Beau were here today I wonder how he'd view his fathers leadership. :s0002:
I doubt he would have a single bad thing to say about it! His dad has been in politics 50+ years, and has always been the same arsehole he is today! I would bet that apple didn't fall too far from the tree, but who knows! Maybe the kid was one of the good guys, saw his family for what they are and shunned them all when he joined the service! We will never know the truth!

I just had a terrible thought.

What if he is planting the seeds for a huge False Flag that boggles the mind,

Remember that there are a lot of missing nuclear weapons. they would blame the attack on Domestic Terrorists and clean house. https://thehill.com/policy/national...-testify-that-white-supremacists-are-greatest
The Biden administration's top law enforcement officials on Wednesday pledged to dedicate their resources to combat domestic violent extremists amid questions over whether the agencies are equipped to monitor such threats in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Attorney General Merrick Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas appeared before the Senate Appropriations Committee for a hearing on domestic extremism as Congress ramped up its scrutiny this week of the circumstances around the attack on the Capitol.

Both Garland and Mayorkas testified that white supremacist groups pose the most serious domestic national security threat in the U.S., reinforcing what analysts have long concluded about far-right organizations.

"Domestic violent extremists pose an elevated threat in 2021 and in the FBI's view, the top domestic violent extremist threat we face comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race," Garland told lawmakers at the top of the hearing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/45168...-and-russia-have-lost-up-to-50-nuclear-bombs/
OMMF'NG....YA THINK?
He is!

Joe

bubblegum Pedo Joe and bubblegum the dipbubblegums that voted for that dumb old bubbleguming man.
Um... not enough people voted for him. The ballots were manufactured and submitted in the middle of the night. You know, all the real ballots that where not even folded like where never inserted into envelopes etc.

So... no, joe did not win an election, he was installed via fraud. Truth will eventually come out but the dems will refuse to concede because, you know, the election was certified. I have told all my local republican politicians if this fraud by mail and voting without ID thing is not fixed, me and most repubs/conservatives I know will just not show up as why bother if the other side is allowed to manufacture all the fake ballots they need when ever they want.

Every so called republican I told that to said 2 things, one, they know what happened and are going to fix it and two, they have heard the exact same thing from hundreds of other people "just like me" so they know what they have to do.

Does that mean it will be fixed? Well you all know what the answer is, of couse we can trust what a politician says right?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top