JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AA can't hit a B-52 at-altitude though... they were originally built with the strategy of "fly above the AA" and then the SA-2 "Telephone Pole" forced an adaptation to low-level tactics. Not a lot of countering Fighter or SAM Threat...
No but... how vulnerable do you think the airbases are? ;) lateral thinking here. Come on man!!! :p

Edit. The reason that they are pretty much untouchable when they're deployed is that they have long ranges, and their airbases tend to be well out of most countries ranges. But right here in the United States?

How many airmen do you think would actually show up for work if Pedo ordered them? How many Marines would ruck up? That's the other thing against Pedo, his Military dosnt actually answer to him like he thinks they do, and even more important, that same military all live among us, you and I, they are out friends and neighbors, folks down the street, Dad's, brothers or sisters uncle's or cousins, and Pedo dosnt have control over that!

I'm still curious about how a small group of unarmed protesters almost pulled off an insurrection without F-15's or nukes. Did I miss something or does some bubblegum clown dressed up like medicine man complete with buffalo head have some sort of super powers that offsets jets and nukes? Does the JSOC know about this vulnerability?

So I have a question. If AR 15s are useless against them then why are they working hard to ban them? o_O
Yeah... the best danged argument for repealing the NFA/GCA, and other gun control laws ;) .. if supposedly the citizenry on the whole is no significant threat to the State/Fed govts, then why work so hard to ban certain stuff? After all, the citizens stands no real chance against the State police and Federal militaries, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah... the best danged argument for repealing the NFA/GCA, and other gun control laws ;) .. if supposedly the citizenry on the whole is no significant threat to the State/Fed govts, then why work so hard to ban certain stuff? After all, the citizens stands no real chance against the State police and Federal militaries, right? :rolleyes:
There you go, good answer. :)

It wasn't so long ago that biden himself took on corn pop and his rusty straight razor. With nothing but a length of chain. Makes ya think
Never mind that Pedo Joe had a foot of height and probably a hundred pounds of weight on Mr. William Morris... and going by pattern of behavior CP was probably the vic and Joe the aggressor.

I'm still curious about how a small group of unarmed protesters almost pulled off an insurrection without F-15's or nukes. Did I miss something or does some bubblegum clown dressed up like medicine man complete with buffalo head have some sort of super powers that offsets jets and nukes? Does the JSOC know about this vulnerability?
This brings up a couple of pretty significant points! How is it that our nations Capital one of the most secure sites while in session, was so easily breached, How could that happen? There are several agencies charged with security, on site, mobile, secret service for the individuals, and heavies just outside the main area, plus Andrews is right there with a heavy contingency of very serious dudes whilst POTUS and VPOTUS are on the ground or in the area! Lots of cogs in the wheels that make everything run, and yet, something don't add up here! Why it is the National Guard is STILL deployed to D.C. and all the razor wire is still up? Could it be they fear the people might be capable of greater if they decided to act? There's an awful lot we don't know, but there was a SERIOUS breach of security and Protocols that should never have happened, which brings me to my point, somebody very high up the flag poll made this possible, and they have not been able to figure out who it was, or even better, been able to prove it, but I suspect this someone knew something and decided it was a good idea to scare the snot out of the politician's, show them they are not as safe, or as superior to the people they are sworn to serve!
What would have happened had the people who stormed the capital gotten in further, faster, deeper? How would that have changed things? What is they had captured a few of the politician's, that wouldn't have looked too good!

Well as old as I am I get confused at times. I was just reading the NG is still owed $521,000,000 for their part in the change of government. If you don't pay the troops then who is going to fly the planes? o_O

Well as old as I am I get confused at times. I was just reading the NG is still owed $521,000,000 for their part in the change of government. If you don't pay the troops then who is going to fly the planes? o_O
YUP, and they are going to have to stop training, stop flying, and stop schools and promotions, really screwing the very people they demanded come help secure things that didn't need securing!

The Guard are now between 6 to 18 months behind on their budgets for the year(s) unless congress manages to "Stimulate" them too! It's OK, just print more money, were already so screwed up anyway, at least pay the damn troops! Just the thing now that several states are going to need SERIOUS fed help when fire season kicks off this year, where will the Guard get the funding to support that mission?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top