JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty sure if we were living by Madison's intent, private F-15's in driveways would be a thing... after all, the Man o' War was the ICBM of its day and the Founders ENCOURAGED an entire industry of such privateer warships.
There's Draken International, there's Air-USA, and recently someone made a purchase of Aussie F-18s, but I'm pretty sure its one of these two companies?

A weapon is only as strong as its operators... and its supply chain. ICBM's have minimum ranges, and if things went kinetic... the guys down in the capsules have families up topside and if it goes Game On I'm sure plenty of folks would have no qualms about "secondary targets" as leverage in an All Bets Are Off.

Personally I think that's a bridge too far going after noncombatants, but there ARE folks out there of less scrupulous moral code.

A weapon is only as strong as its operators... and its supply chain. ICBM's have minimum ranges, and if things went kinetic... the guys down in the capsules have families up topside and if it goes Game On I'm sure plenty of folks would have no qualms about "secondary targets" as leverage in an All Bets Are Off.

Personally I think that's a bridge too far going after noncombatants, but there ARE folks out there of less scrupulous moral code.
Indeed. There's also quite a number of privately owned "obsolete" armored vehicles that are still functional.. some with fully functional guns but most still have the same armor... nevermind that there's the M1A2s that outclasses the private armor.. the police/agencies do not have such things. By the way, the majority of police armored vehicles aren't protected from .50cal BMGs ;)

That's not quite how the missiles work! The dudes in the silos cannot change assigned targeting, only upload the flight profile as they receive their launch orders! Outside of a very few leaders, NOBODY knows what shot goes where! It's also next to impossable for anyone outside the very small group who runs things to designate targets, and then, it's highly unlikely they would have the abilities to assign targets within CONUS with out a whole bunch of pre planning, which would take a Very long time to do, and nearly impossable with all the watchful eyes looking inward for just such reasons! Even a rogue air launched white tip would be next to impossable to reassign, targeting data and all that stuff gets uploaded to the war shot long before the war shot gets assembled and slung to an airframe, then there is the whole flight where the aircraft may be heading in the wrong direction! There are way to many checks for exactly these reasons!

I would be willing to bet a lot that if we started dropping nukes on ourselves, capitol hill and the white house would be the first to take a hit

Swallowell made a similar moronic boast a couple of years ago

Last Edited:
Kurt Schlicter points out a couple of issues. Worth a read

"Mr. President, if you plan to use force against American citizens, can you tell us how many BCTs the American military has currently deployable within the United States?"

"Also, do you know what a BCT is? Do you know how many troops are in a brigade combat team? Do you understand the logistical needs of a BCT and its vulnerabilities in an insurgency environment?"

"How many BCTs do you think you would need to secure an urban area the size of Los Angeles. Didn't it take three divisions, about 12 brigades, to secure it during the Riots? How long could you logistically support that?"

it gets better...

Biden is off to such a great start as a "unifier"....

Biden lied about almost everything and threatened his own Citizens.

2nd amendment was not passed, it was ratified in the Bill of Rights https://www.history.com/topics/united-states-constitution/2nd-amendment
The Second Amendment, often referred to as the right to bear arms, is one of 10 amendments that form the Bill of Rights, ratified in 1791 by the U.S. Congress.

You could by cannons and warships until 1934
https://www.nps.gov/articles/privateers-in-the-american-revolution.htm
https://time.com/5169210/us-gun-control-laws-history-timeline/

IMG_8287.PNG

That's not quite how the missiles work! The dudes in the silos cannot change assigned targeting, only upload the flight profile as they receive their launch orders! Outside of a very few leaders, NOBODY knows what shot goes where! It's also next to impossable for anyone outside the very small group who runs things to designate targets, and then, it's highly unlikely they would have the abilities to assign targets within CONUS with out a whole bunch of pre planning, which would take a Very long time to do, and nearly impossable with all the watchful eyes looking inward for just such reasons! Even a rogue air launched white tip would be next to impossable to reassign, targeting data and all that stuff gets uploaded to the war shot long before the war shot gets assembled and slung to an airframe, then there is the whole flight where the aircraft may be heading in the wrong direction! There are way to many checks for exactly these reasons!
I was referring to the guys in silos potentially being leveraged to NOT turn keys, along with the nature of ballistic weaponry as unsuitable for "direct fire"--simple laws of physics mean you can't have a Minuteman III launched from Wyoming hit a target in Kansas even if you're the arsehole at the top who designs the targeting packages. Most likely scenario if Biden gets frisky and wants to play Hiroshima would be a free-fall gravity bomb like a B83 since the airspace is uncontested... even then I'd hope the aircrew would be the heirs to old SAC patriots and mark "Delivery Refused, Return To Sender."

I was referring to the guys in silos potentially being leveraged to NOT turn keys, along with the nature of ballistic weaponry as unsuitable for "direct fire"--simple laws of physics mean you can't have a Minuteman III launched from Wyoming hit a target in Kansas even if you're the arsehole at the top who designs the targeting packages. Most likely scenario if Biden gets frisky and wants to play Hiroshima would be a free-fall gravity bomb like a B83 since the airspace is uncontested... even then I'd hope the aircrew would be the heirs to old SAC patriots and mark "Delivery Refused, Return To Sender."
Pretty sure there are not a few people with fully functional AA guns

The best copypasta on gun control and the government having nukes and planes. Not mine and not sure who first said it

"I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street corners. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical a$sholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of sh!t.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the f**king window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but f**king useless for dealing with them."

I just had a terrible thought.

What if he is planting the seeds for a huge False Flag that boggles the mind,

Remember that there are a lot of missing nuclear weapons. they would blame the attack on Domestic Terrorists and clean house. https://thehill.com/policy/national...-testify-that-white-supremacists-are-greatest
The Biden administration's top law enforcement officials on Wednesday pledged to dedicate their resources to combat domestic violent extremists amid questions over whether the agencies are equipped to monitor such threats in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Attorney General Merrick Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas appeared before the Senate Appropriations Committee for a hearing on domestic extremism as Congress ramped up its scrutiny this week of the circumstances around the attack on the Capitol.

Both Garland and Mayorkas testified that white supremacist groups pose the most serious domestic national security threat in the U.S., reinforcing what analysts have long concluded about far-right organizations.

"Domestic violent extremists pose an elevated threat in 2021 and in the FBI's view, the top domestic violent extremist threat we face comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race," Garland told lawmakers at the top of the hearing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/45168...-and-russia-have-lost-up-to-50-nuclear-bombs/
The US government has admitted to losing 11, but some experts believe between 50 and 100 bombs were lost around the world.

Otfried Nassauer, an expert on nuclear armament and the director of the Berlin Information Center for Transatlantic Security, said: "The American Defence Department has confirmed the loss of 11 atomic bombs. It is believed that up to 50 nuclear weapons worldwide were lost during the Cold War."

UK defence analyst Eric Grove puts the number even higher, especially when taking into account the "Suitcase Nukes" – smaller weapons that could fit into a case – developed by Russia.

Speaking on a recent episode of Punt PI, on Radio 4, he said: "Out of the 250 former Soviet suitcase bombs, 100 were in fact 'lost'. Although some experts believe those 100 were deployed in the West somewhere."

Eric revealed that several H-bombs lost in the US, in incidents referred to as "broken arrows", were never recovered.

Well we are being taught something new every day.

Up till now I thought we were the ones who had the nukes. But I guess not since the pretender in chief has just informed us that he may use them on us. Wow.

Well we are being taught something new every day.

Up till now I thought we were the ones who had the nukes. But I guess not since the pretender in chief has just informed us that he may use them on us.
Oh I don't think so o_O The last 20 years his folks have been practicing killing lightly armed Afghanistan insurgents and never used Nukes. He is just telling everyone that he is willing to kill Americans the same way if folks resist the coup.Imho

Pretty sure if we were living by Madison's intent, private F-15's in driveways would be a thing... after all, the Man o' War was the ICBM of its day and the Founders ENCOURAGED an entire industry of such privateer warships.
"The Right to Keep an bear arms"............. Not just a musket......Arms, meaning cannons, sabers, swivel guns etc. You are correct.

It's all shock and awe, get folks riled up over nothing, Pedo has no power, nether does the Hoe, it comes from his advisers and the joint chiefs and a number of others! Pedo can't just pick up a phone and dial 1-800 Nukeum and then watch it on the telly, nope! He cannot simply tell his generals to launch a strike on a city, or deploy the JSOC in the middle of the night, nope, he has to jump through a whole bunch of hoops first! There is more that I cannot say, but of every POTUS up until this imposter, there are certain things he has access to within his authority, but the Great Imposter has not been given access, nor has the Hoe! This is something that's been kept very quiet for very good reason! Look at the line of succession and then look at the federalist papers for the answers to WHO is pushing buttons and pulling strings, it ain't the pedo and hoe!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top