JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't watch the presser, but if he really said the following (per Fox News):

"...Biden also took aim at an argument used by Second Amendment advocates, that the right to self-defense needed to protect against potential government tyranny.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we're gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.""

For one, Swalwell said it too so you now have a theme amongst Dems telling you that you can't rebel against govt or citizens will face the wrath.
For two, Biden is a POS.

I thought he said that a long time ago... now he's regurgitating his oatmeal AND his talking points. yay.

If that's our future, then I'll take my chances with a few million armed patriots vs 330 million disarmed subjects.

Thanks for the clear choice, Joe.

How are those F15s and nukes working for you over in the Middle East Sleepy Joe? You can't eradicate the enemy if they're indistinguishable from the ordinary citizen. Now imagine that on a scale the likes of which this world has never seen.

Nukes and planes... What a pathetic argument against the right to bear arms.

Sure. Go ahead and anger the anti-nuclear people, the environmentalists, the Sierra Club, PETA :)rolleyes: ), the civilians in the States who voted, and sure, scorch the American Soil... plenty of reasons to make people not want to come to America :rolleyes:

After all... its not like the military bases don't have enormous civilian communities around them, and its not like the military doesn't have civilian families and civilian contracts that are directly at risk...

Oh lets not forget.. how much of the military equipment contracts goes to civilian companies... and how much the American military hates the filthy civilians.. (sarcasm here )

What happens if major air wings and ground unit desert/splinter off/rebel?

What was that group down in Florida, that has the "world's largest privately owned fighter fleet" with their recent acquisition of the Royal Australian AF F-18s?

first time I know of a President has threatened his own country with nukes ,
things are really going down the tube ,

download (2).jpg

He fails to realize that the first thing that'll go will be the infrastructure. Not the infrastructure how the Dems are trying to define it, but real honest-to-fack infrastructure. Grid, sanitation, etc. It's hard to govern and suppress a population when one of the most advanced nations in the world quickly looks like Iraq.

In the day and age where snowflakes can be triggered by a glance or misplaced pronoun, bragging about F-15s and nukes could be considered dangerously close to a threat on the American people. I guess it's lucky we aren't all easily triggered snowflakes.

American civilians have done the following...

Built giant air cannons to launch pumpkins
Built giant trebuchets for the heck of it
Developed a variety of ammunition types, traps, et cetera for pest elimimation (mole and gophers); and for fun..
Built devastingly dangerous robots to fight each other (Battle Bots, Robot Wars, like that)
Built homemade explosives/pyrotechnics for gender reveal parties (yes theres been some tragic accidents... but...... the principles...)
Built home made gatling guns
Built absurd firearms (that silly spinning AK thing... :rolleyes: lol )

Now.. apply any and all of these against people and vehicles? who wants to go against all that???

I didn't watch the presser, but if he really said the following (per Fox News):

"...Biden also took aim at an argument used by Second Amendment advocates, that the right to self-defense needed to protect against potential government tyranny.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we're gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.""

For one, Swalwell said it too so you now have a theme amongst Dems telling you that you can't rebel against govt or citizens will face the wrath.
For two, Biden is a POS.
He was told to say that because its guaranteed to make patriots angry, they don't care anymore what they say. :s0093:

Pretty sure if we were living by Madison's intent, private F-15's in driveways would be a thing... after all, the Man o' War was the ICBM of its day and the Founders ENCOURAGED an entire industry of such privateer warships.

In the day and age where snowflakes can be triggered by a glance or misplaced pronoun, bragging about F-15s and nukes could be considered dangerously close to a threat on the American people. I guess it's lucky we aren't all easily triggered snowflakes.
We should all file Red Flags on him...

"Make them live by their own rules."--Alinsky

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews