JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F him. I won't take any advice on what is or isn't "sick" from one of the most photographed-in-the-act-pedos this country has ever seen.

1669428387407.png

Come for the American's firearms and we'll treat you to a modern version of what happened to the British when they came for our arms at Lexington and Concord.
Give me Liberty or give me death!

"It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale…," Biden declared.
Neither does joe biden have any redeeming values. Nothing outside of the old retired man taking care of his garden at home. Or in a rest home anyway.
Then why doesn't he commit to the Secret Service giving up there's as well?

That's what I thought.

Just another celebrity who's opinion doesn't count for one damn thing!! I really DO like that guy. As a character actor though. Nothing more, nothing less. If him, and any others, want to do something, get up there in Washington and put some of that stupid money you make being a performing clown on the line and work for Americans, for reals!

He said, "The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick."

"It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale…," Biden declared.

The NFA was part of FDR's New Deal legislation. Gun control went into overdrive with LBJ's Great Society legislation, the Left has always pounded the drums for abolishing firearms. I can boil this culture divide down to our side having hunters, their side has vegans.
It is plain to anyone with eyes, but we still get the yellow dog democrats that troll the gun forums to dissuade gun owners from voting against their party.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top