JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm hearing that PSA is purchasing a steel cased ammo factory somewhere in eastern Europe. They have plans to import all of the machinery to the US to have domestic production of 7.62x39 and other steel cased ammo. Anyone have any additional information?

I'm hearing that PSA is purchasing a steel cased ammo factory somewhere in eastern Europe. They have plans to import all of the machinery to the US to have domestic production of 7.62x39 and other steel cased ammo. Anyone have any additional information?
Yup heard the same thing 7.62x39, 5.45 and 5.56

PSA? If they get up and running by 2023, it'll probably start shipping sometime in the 2030s.

The first batch will have problems with cases rupturing, the second iteration will be a little bit better and only some will rupture, third will just have improperly seated bullets, fourth they'll get close. Around the sixth they'll make decent ammo.

Buying a factory just to ship the machines to America then producing ammo?
I-want-to-believe-2.jpg

Aloha, Mark

The first batch will have problems with cases rupturing, the second iteration will be a little bit better and only some will rupture, third will just have improperly seated bullets, fourth they'll get close. Around the sixth they'll make decent ammo.
Don't' forget it needs to be shipped in the cheapest paper boxes possible

Well that's the whole problem, if the any of the Russian ammo factories had found a spot for Hunter on their boards of directors, this ban would never have happened.
This is what confuses me? I thought Biden and his son have been paid off by the Russians, years ago. Maybe now that China owns Biden, he will start allowing importation of cheap Chinese ammo. Maybe this is just the transition, where we can start buying fresh off the boat Norinco 7.62x39 again…???

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top