JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8pk8jqew7pu81.jpg

Federal Court declares 80% Arms exempt from ATF ban

But no cite or link to the actual court case/etc.

Back when they first started making noise about this it was mostly AR's. I had never been interested in casper guns. Because they started making such a big deal out of it I finally did try my hand at it and it was fun. With all this I would buy a couple of the Glock ones now just to throw some support to these guys but alas king jay and side show bob here have made it where they can't sell me any. Shame. I hope a lot of gun owners here wake up tomorrow and do something with their votes.

Back when they first started making noise about this it was mostly AR's. I had never been interested in casper guns. Because they started making such a big deal out of it I finally did try my hand at it and it was fun.
Kind of the same for me when OR decided to go commie on private party sales. Still have to scratch that itch, but I avoid FFL transfers like a MIL.

Both fun and highly addictive!!

To be fair... that lawsuit is a great kick in Brandons ground dragging fruit, but it doesn't change the scenery dramatically. The "ghost gun ban" face planted right out of the gate. :s0155:

I know some people who were fortunate enough to get theirs before the "ban" went into effect and I felt like I missed the boat. I still kinda do because after looking around I can't find any vendors with stock or willing to sell what they have. Maybe I really did miss the boat.

I know some people who were fortunate enough to get theirs before the "ban" went into effect and I felt like I missed the boat. I still kinda do because after looking around I can't find any vendors with stock or willing to sell what they have. Maybe I really did miss the boat.
It depends on what you are looking for. Some types are out there still, but others are more difficult to find.. and actually... always have been (IE., 1911, AK, etc.). Other handgun frames are abundant and AR even more so.

Whatcha lookin for?

It depends on what you are looking for. Some types are out there still, but others are more difficult to find.. and actually... always have been (IE., 1911, AK, etc.). Other handgun frames are abundant and AR even more so.

Whatcha lookin for?
Was thinking an AR and a 1911. A while back there was talk about the 22/45 receivers as well. I'm kind of addicted to those.

The chance to "build back better" is still available....
Yikes!! That's a bit on the spendy side!!

A glock frame typically runs around $100 for most of them and an AR.... depending on the MFG... most will range somewhere between $50-$75.

A glock frame cookie cutter jig isn't that spendy, but an AR jig can run you a bit. Some where recently listing in the classified sections and they come up semi frequently. That's talking for an aluminum AR receiver. Polymer is a cheaper option (receiver and cookie cutter jig both), but I don't recommend them at all. YMMV

1911's are just spendy, few suppliers and can take some time getting one in stock to buy. They've always been a bit difficult to come by. I just saw some a couple weeks ago, but don't recall who had them. It was one of the "main" outlets though. Mighta been 1911builders.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads