JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shotguns can be sometimes be hard to aim and difficult to use as well... For the best home defense, just keep a couple of M-80s next to the door. (ground bloom flowers if M-80s are illegal in your location.)

Just step out on the patio, light a couple of those off, and watch the bad guys scatter in fear.

I guess he's seen Skyfall. In the hands of James Bond, even a double-barrel can be used to fight off 50 heavily armed and armored home invaders.

Joe the Tactician: “Just hang that ‘ol double out the door, blast a couple rounds and it’s all over.”

Wonder when is the WH going to release the lame photo of this clown skeet shooting with home defense double barrel?

If I'm not mistaken warning shots can prompt return fire from a would be intruder.

Shotguns are also throwing out more lead weight than an assault rifle with each and every shot. At close range it's not going to matter if you're using birdshot, 00 buck or slugs. That's a lot of lead hitting a target at one time.

Sounds like it is time to remove all single projectile weapons from the pres and vp security staff. They need to have shotguns, double barrel! So the mini gun in the suburban is also unneeded. Speak more truth joe, we love it.

Edit 2-27-13: Quote below is from Siver Fox in post #22 above.
"In fact we should all have a 'national blast two shots in the air' day in recognition to how smart the VP is!"

From me:
I'm in! LOL! We could call it JB day (Just Blast or Joe Biden) and make it a national holiday!
Good thing I didn't have a swig of soda in my mouth when I read that - I hate it when soda comes out my nose!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads