JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, Biden screwed up. But, where is youf indignation about the king of liars donald trump? Crickets, I'll wager.

This liberal is very much against the concept of bding able to sue gun makers when one of their firearms is used in commission of a crime. For the same reason that Ford Motor Company shouldn't be sued if I decide to run over someone in my Ford vehicle in an act to kill them. However, if Colt makes a gun that has a defect that causes a loss of life, then sue away.

Yes, Biden screwed up. But, where is youf indignation about the king of liars donald trump? Crickets, I'll wager.
Thank God we always get the truth from President Trump.

I swear I just responded to these in a previous post, lol.

C'mon folks, keep up! :s0140:

Everyone is fair game. Watch the original Land of Confusion video by Genesis (Phil Collins)

The way THIS moderate sees it, Trump talks crap. Biden is senile. Someone close to him (Biden) should really take him gently by the arm, sit him down, and convince him to watch from the sidelines.

This liberal is very much against the concept of bding able to sue gun makers when one of their firearms is used in commission of a crime. For the same reason that Ford Motor Company shouldn't be sued if I decide to run over someone in my Ford vehicle in an act to kill them. However, if Colt makes a gun that has a defect that causes a loss of life, then sue away.

Because Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff are the last bastions of truth. :s0140:

Speaking of crickets...
National - Bloomberg Says 'We Can't Let the Average American Have Guns'

The way THIS moderate sees it, Trump talks crap. Biden is senile. Someone close to him (Biden) should really take him gently by the arm, sit him down, and convince him to watch from the sidelines.

In all fairness to the poor clueless bastard, he has had two brain aneurysms. Yeah, just the guy you want running the country.

Because Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff are the last bastions of truth. :s0140:

Speaking of crickets...
National - Bloomberg Says 'We Can't Let the Average American Have Guns'
"We can't let" must refer to the upper class?And then he might as well have said "Lowly Peons" instead of "Average Americans"! Obviously he wanted to make sure everyone knew there was a distinction there, a different class of individuals! This is exactly the kind of attitudes our American forefathers sought to distance themselves from!

Both Bernie and Biden show signs of dementia, and I doubt either can win if nominated. I actually hope Bernie wins the nomination because he's so far out there it will give an easy victory to Trump. Biden is a little more conservative, and has a better chance in the General Election. But he's still a senile old nut case, and ripe for the picking.

Of course not one other candidate on the stage was smart enough to point out old Joe's stupid mistake. Or were they afraid they'd come off as pro gun if they did?

Stupid and/or cowardly. That describes the democrat contenders pretty well.
Especially if you add those to evil and opportunistic.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top