JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a nation of 327 million people, I've got a hunch we'd notice 150 million suddenly missing. Biden needs to be in a padded room and heavily medicated, pronto.
If I recall my figures correctly, Biden's number FAR EXCEEDS the TOTAL war dead from ALL causes in ww1 AND ww2! (Something on the order of 100-120 MILLION total for BOTH conflicts world-wide). Waddanazz... Joe has issues, he has become a laughingstock! That being said, it will be most entertaining should he actually get the Dem nomination, eh? Heh!

Last Edited:
I don't think the democrats understand TV. Everyone can see it. Not just democrat voters. It won't be just the Russians interfering this time. No world leader wants to deal with this. I heard even Cornpop registered as a R.

I understand that we all say ( Or post ) things that ain't quite what we meant...
But...
When one is running for President ( Or the Senate :D ) ...
It pays to be careful in what and how you say things....In fact that advice , works for us all.

When someone is elected to office , they no longer represent just themselves....but they also represent the folks who elected them and to a point , all Americans.

If one is making series of gaffe after gaffe...then one needs to look at just why this is happening.
Hint : it may not be your speech writers....
Andy

So let me get this right. The liability act came into being in 2005. By Dopey Joe's calculations, ten million people a year have been killed since then. What a complete and total idiot.

Of course not one other candidate on the stage was smart enough to point out old Joe's stupid mistake. Or were they afraid they'd come off as pro gun if they did?

Of course not one other candidate on the stage was smart enough to point out old Joe's stupid mistake. Or were they afraid they'd come off as pro gun if they did?
O, they knew he was full of it. But, like you said, any attempt to discredit wild, unfounded claims (lies) on this subject will hang a "Gun Lobby" sign around their neck(s).
On any other subject, save maybe illegal immigration, any one of those people would have jumped-in to call him out as a doddering old honky. They would have done it quickly and they would have done it LOUDLY.
Being viewed as Less Woke is a bigger albatross to bear for modern Ds than being a liar and a crook.
Gun control used to be the "third rail" of political campaigns. .. don't touch it. Now, it still is a third rail issue but has gone off the deep end in the opposite direction... don't say anything that might be construed as pandering to those people (us) and, unfortunately, that includes factual information, undoctored statistics, and verifiable historical precedent.

Don't worry, Biden won't be on the ticket for the same reasons Hillary lost. Fist: B. Clinton turned his back on the working class going after corporate donor dollars by pushing NAFTA. The net result was / is millions of jobs lost to mexico. Nobody runs around claiming NAFTA created jobs anymore. Second was the 1994 omnibus crime bill. That law threw millions of citizens, mostly non-white, into prison. Those are both demographics core to the dem voter base and they remember Clinton lies, and won't vote anything associated with him.

Here's a massive WTF, maybe there is more context to it, or maybe Biden has totally decoupled from reality:

Here's a massive WTF, maybe there is more context to it, or maybe Biden has totally decoupled from reality:

I watched this poor, demented idiot try to perform at last night's Democratic debate. All he could do was point his finger and yell. I don't think I heard a coherent sentence come out of Biden all night.

The worst of this is that those who support these idiots are worse than the idiot because they can't think for themselves and they vote!

All he could do was point his finger and yell. I don't think I heard a coherent sentence come out of Biden all night.
Have you noticed a lot of attempts to out-Trump Trump?
Lots of bluster, name calling, and tough talk: Joe bracing and insulting old men and college students at his stupid "town hall" shows. Warren jumping all over Bloomer. Klobechar tearing mayor Pete a new wine cave.
They know that it works for DJT and, as usual, instead of coming up with new material and their own schtick they're trying to copy and imitate.

They are, as a rule, very bad at it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top