JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These debates remind me of a group of friends at a party. They are all drinking, cutting loose. They start to tell funny tall tales (about gun control), each one slightly more ridiculous than the last, and laugh at each other. Out of nowhere, Joe invites himself into the group, and takes things way beyond the fabric of reality, thinking he's going to make some real friends. Instead of claps on the back and knowing nods...awkward silence.
:s0140:

Wow, 150M dead since 2007, that's about 11.5M people a year, I think we'd notice such a loss of population.

Or perhaps that 150M is the planned population reduction of the USA under democrat control :D

Seems I maybe crossing a line here :)

To be fair, 150M people may very well have died in this country, certainly the world, since 2007. I mean people die every second of every day, just like people are being born every second. As long as we're replacing ourselves at roughly the same rate we pass, I don't think anyone is gonna notice, especially over a 13 year period. Were guns directly involved? Probably not.

To be fair, 150M people may very well have died in this country, certainly the world, since 2007. I mean people die every second of every day, just like people are being born every second. As long as we're replacing ourselves at roughly the same rate we pass, I don't think anyone is gonna notice, especially over a 13 year period. Were guns directly involved? Probably not.

Well, the internet says about 2.5M people die in the US each year (all causes). So that isn't even a third of Biden's number for that time period.

Well, the internet says about 2.5M people die in the US each year (all causes). So that isn't even a third of Biden's number for that time period.
Yeah, I admit it's a lofty figure. Looked it up right after I posted and got about 2.8M from CDC. So, I'll cast my vote into the crazy Joe camp.

Wow, 150M dead since 2007, that's about 11.5M people a year, I think we'd notice such a loss of population.

Or perhaps that 150M is the planned population reduction of the USA under democrat control :D

Seems I maybe crossing a line here :)

Telling the truth IS crossing the line in this day and age.

LMAO! THIS idiot needs to quit smoking crack
He's living Proof of what Happens when You smoke Your Own Product... I'm Wondering, did his Son get that Job off of the Ukraine Craigslist ??? Oh, I remember now... He was Walking down the Street and saw a HELP WANTED sign in a window... And not having anything Else to do, decided to Apply...The ONLY REASON those People would Give that Amount of Money to an American is, Think about it Now... Is because Ole Daddy Joe was the VP and they Wanted Something in Return...
HELLO, McFLY, ANYBODY HOME ???:confused:o_O:eek:
p.s. Our own Government has Helped Overthrow more Governments that you can shake 2 sticks at... And as far as Someone Messing with our Elections... What do you Think is Happening when they Restructure a District ??? Or can't get the Vote Count Right and take days{in the 21 century} to come up with a Smoke Filled Back Room Vote Count... In the 60's they put Men on the Moon with Less Computing Power than a Cheap Watch... Yet they Can't Compute 1 Person, 1 Vote... No Wonder America is at the Bottom of the Education Ladder... Semper Fi :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top