JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What worries me more is there are people who will actually buy this as legit.

Never the show itself, more the fan base thats my issue.

Actually, my 45 jumped off the shelf all by itself and took out the first 140 million. Where he got that other ten million from I have no idea... :cool:

In a nation of 327 million people, I've got a hunch we'd notice 150 million suddenly missing. Biden needs to be in a padded room and heavily medicated, pronto.

Well, that's it, I'm gonna just start making bubblegum up like the Democratic leaders of this country.

Guns have saved 1.6 billion lives in 2020 alone, since they were created in 2056 guns have been a force of reckoning against any life taking entity. The AR47 is currently working on a cure for Cancer as we speak, using its 30000 caliber clips to remove the cells at a metric rate of 7.62x39mms.

I've heard Biden is a gaff machine, but unless something really important was left out, that's pretty astounding.
I thought Bush, Jr. couldn't be topped for hilarious quotes; Trump said "Hold my beer, watch this!", then along comes Biden and says, "I raise you 150 million". At least he's not claiming to have invented the internet...yet.

Well, that's it, I'm gonna just start making bubblegum up like the Democratic leaders of this country.

Guns have saved 1.6 billion lives in 2020 alone, since they were created in 2056 guns have been a force of reckoning against any life taking entity. The AR47 is currently working on a cure for Cancer as we speak, using its 30000 caliber clips to remove the cells at a metric rate of 7.62x39mms.

Maybe they're on to something with just espousing whatever comes to mind knowing their base will believe it.

Maybe we can use this to help make 2A sound better all around vs laying out the facts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top