Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Biden’s Gun Control Vow: ‘We Will Get It’ No Matter What

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by gonefishinagain, Jun 18, 2013.

1. gonefishinagain

gonefishinagain Vancouver, WA Member

2. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

They, Biden and his bunch, don't get it. But they will in the mid term elections. That is if the economy doesn't tank first and people take to the village commons.

Brutus Out

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.
  3. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

4. rodell

rodell Newcastle, WA Active Member

Biden is setting his platform for his 2016 run.

5. BigBull 301

BigBull 301 PDX almost Well-Known Member

Biden = TARD!

6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

I love simple ..... says it all :)

7. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

They do not care about curbing gun violence, they just want "Gun Control of the law abiding" plain & simple. They want registration so that they can confiscate at a later date!!!

8. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

I thought his little speech today was weak. He hyped it up like he had some big news like swaying the senators that voted no on background check bill but all it was was some finger shaking at congress saying you career is doomed unless you change your stance, meanwhile in reality the opposite is true. I knew he was speaking at 1 and was refreshing news sights constantly to see what was up his sleeve then about 2 hours later the news finally started to put up some articles but none on their main pages

9. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

Your all wrong, I tell you. They (white house and DNC handlers) gave gun-control to Biden so he has something to sink his teeth into and gnaw away at it like a chihuahua on a 45-lb T-bone steak.

Can you just imagine the damage he would be causing if he were involved in the defense of the current multiple scandals swirling around? It would take, what, something like 3 or 4 interviews for him to let something slip like "Obama never spent more than 30 seconds looking at those IRS reports on his desk last election. So there's no way he knew anything!"

10. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I really hope some of the Senators who voted for gun control control bills are replaced. One has already been but that wasn't due to the voters.

11. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

This administration making threatening remarks seems to be par for the course. Anyone seeing a pattern here? Looks like they just don't get it. Maybe Biden should take a closer look at the recent IRS action. Or perhaps they just don't care. Seems like most of the public can't seem to connect the dots!

12. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

Biden ran for president quite a few years ago, and was shot down early for collegiate plagiarism, as I recall.

Today's voters might not care, but he won't get elected, so I welcome his nomination.

13. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Biden is the best life insurance policy Obama could ever have

14. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

You guys are all paranoid losers. Nobody is going to take your guns. Nobody is trying to take your guns. Nobody wants to take your guns.

We all know that politicians are always lieing, right? So when Joe says he wants to take your guns, that is him really backing up the mantra that nobody is going to, right?

15. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

16. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

All those CHL holders have really helped out.

17. Father of four

He-he....He-he-he....he-he-he-he....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehh......he-he....he-he... you said butt.

18. Father of four

In all seriousness. Man oh man, what a person to have as the vice president. :rollingeyes:

19. Father of four

Just wait though, Hillary Clinton will probably be the next president with Ellen DeGeneres as the vice. :help:

20. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I just puked.