JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought his little speech today was weak. He hyped it up like he had some big news like swaying the senators that voted no on background check bill but all it was was some finger shaking at congress saying you career is doomed unless you change your stance, meanwhile in reality the opposite is true. I knew he was speaking at 1 and was refreshing news sights constantly to see what was up his sleeve then about 2 hours later the news finally started to put up some articles but none on their main pages

Your all wrong, I tell you. They (white house and DNC handlers) gave gun-control to Biden so he has something to sink his teeth into and gnaw away at it like a chihuahua on a 45-lb T-bone steak.

Can you just imagine the damage he would be causing if he were involved in the defense of the current multiple scandals swirling around? It would take, what, something like 3 or 4 interviews for him to let something slip like "Obama never spent more than 30 seconds looking at those IRS reports on his desk last election. So there's no way he knew anything!"

I thought his little speech today was weak. He hyped it up like he had some big news like swaying the senators that voted no on background check bill but all it was was some finger shaking at congress saying you career is doomed unless you change your stance, meanwhile in reality the opposite is true. I knew he was speaking at 1 and was refreshing news sights constantly to see what was up his sleeve then about 2 hours later the news finally started to put up some articles but none on their main pages

I really hope some of the Senators who voted for gun control control bills are replaced. One has already been but that wasn't due to the voters.

This administration making threatening remarks seems to be par for the course. Anyone seeing a pattern here? Looks like they just don't get it. Maybe Biden should take a closer look at the recent IRS action. Or perhaps they just don't care. Seems like most of the public can't seem to connect the dots!

Biden ran for president quite a few years ago, and was shot down early for collegiate plagiarism, as I recall.

Today's voters might not care, but he won't get elected, so I welcome his nomination.

You guys are all paranoid losers. Nobody is going to take your guns. Nobody is trying to take your guns. Nobody wants to take your guns.

We all know that politicians are always lieing, right? So when Joe says he wants to take your guns, that is him really backing up the mantra that nobody is going to, right?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top