JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every time someone talks to me about Biden and how Orange Man Bad and all the mean things he did, inevitably the conversation will turn to civil rights and privacy. I will ask, did you feel threatened when the Bush Administration introduced the Patriot Act?
Their answer is always, Yes, Bush bad....
And I will remind them, that it was Joe Biden who was instrumental in the passage of the Patriot Act.
The man is not anyone's friend but to himself.

The article states that "the government" actually reported that they were doing this. The fact that they are disclosing this is against federal law stating no registry will be created. Basically admitting that they are doing it anyway.
I posted this yesterday. It is from Conner at Gun's magazine

For another article, I've been doing some research on the unconstitutional, illegal and immoral gun confiscations in and around New Orleans. One amusing point is during court proceedings on the NRA's lawsuit, attorneys for the City of New Orleans and surrounding county areas made it clear for the record they did not admit any such gun confiscations actually took place, but — they agreed to return the seized firearms. Apparently, they learned this from the Clinton School of Legal Jabberwocky: "We swear we didn't do it, but if you prove we did, we'll fix it, but we still didn't do it, OK?"

OCR - Optical character recognition. The process of converting images to searchable text. The government has the most powerful and advanced supercomputers at their disposal. I have zero doubt that every gun purchase I have made at a store or gunshow has been logged and tracked. Combine that with software to aggregate social media postings, search results, etc and I'd imagine they have a fairly thorough profile of nearly every citizen, not just gun owners. As someone that works with computers, I would not be shocked by any of this. My concerns are based on what they can do that I can't even envision being possible. Anything computer based is low hanging fruit though.
I believe that is one of the reasons they changed the 4473 so that all the purchaser info and serial numbers were in the same location. Easy to take a snapshot. A lot of phones already have OCR or OCR apps, so it is no problem for agents to collect this information on their phones during spot inspections, let alone from files they have in their possession indefinitely.

Yeah.....but you can't call anyone a Nazi or like Hitler. Because, it just has been used too often. Rrrright.......it's sort of lost it's EVIL meaning.

Let Go Brandon!

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews