JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
<broken link removed>

I get a lot of info but don't have time to dig deeper into this.

It matches abundant materials I have seen in the past.

Please post those materials that are similar to help wake up others to the erosion of our inalienable rights.
(Maybe Treatise links for what inalienable rights means too)

This is bullbubblegum propaganda. Having served in the military there are TONS of military who are also part of some of these groups. These religious groups hold services ON BASE and chaplains are IN THE MILITARY.

<broken link removed>

I get a lot of info but don't have time to dig deeper into this.

It matches abundant materials I have seen in the past.

Please post those materials that are similar to help wake up others to the erosion of our inalienable rights.
(Maybe Treatise links for what inalienable rights means too)

.....maybe you should dig deeper, maybe enlist, serve and find out for yourself, but I suppose it's a lot less effort to just take at face value every sh1t laden blog or email that comes cluttering your inbox and repost links.
Religious extremism is bad. Islamic Extremists are bad. Christian Extremists are bad. Hindu and Sihk. BUddist and Pashtun extremists as well.
Watch out for all extremists. That's the message. k'in simple enough isn't it ?

3. No religious discussion and/or material.

Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or belive in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their religion, race, sex, age, creed, marital status, or disability. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top