JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's one of the most biased bits of writing I've read in a long time. I find it pretty offensive. The counter that I would have for " How the US Military would crush a tea party rebellion".....would read something like this -

" How the British Empire will crush the fledgling "New American Colony"

How did that turn out again?.....

How's that 11+ year Afghanistan thing going, high tech military weapons against goat herders?
muslims-guns-and-religion.jpg

muslims-guns-and-religion.jpg

I think that's a very common attitude people have towards proposed wars. The American Civil War for instance, both sides insisted it'd be over in a few weeks. Civilians even brought picnic lunches to Manassass to watch the battle. As we can see, they were dead wrong.

Ultimately I think any such conflict, no matter how unlikely, would come down to strategy. Regular military operations would not work on behalf of civilian fighters, but if they were to emulate the various Middle Eastern groups who have a lot more experience, I think that such a conflict would drag on for years.

It's no slam dunk for either side though.

Public schools in and of themselves are one of the ten communist planks for destruction of a free Republic. Now we have clear evidence of the why and how

Public schools in and of themselves are one of the ten communist planks for destruction of a free Republic. Now we have clear evidence of the why and how

They began an all out push to control education beginning in
About 1968.
It must be taken back !

I think that federal officials would find a fair percentage of National Guard and LEOs would stand with their neighbors.

The term Social proof means that people that are within a group that are unsure of a course of action will follow the leaders. If there are (and I believe there are) sufficient numbers of courageous patriots within the ranks of law enforcement and the state and federal military that join or at least refuse to crush a rebellion, that there will be a line, a tipping point if you will that will bring many others into the fold.

This will be where the rubber meets the road

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top